Possible to show negative rep? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanical

SpiderAnderson
HSC
Hey, is it possible to actually show how much negative rep you have instead of it showing 0? Since I got mega negatively repped on this post, I may as well try and make it into the leaderboards. I think people who have neg reps should get some respect to. Thanks :)
EDIT: Help me on my quest to 2 red bars :D Appreciations will be given! And no, having a red bar doesn't affect the quality of my posts, so don't prejudice.

Last edited:

Sanical

SpiderAnderson
HSC
Rafy..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
You could have made me 2 red bars...................................................................................................................................................
But now you made me get 2 green bars..............................................................................

I will forever hate you :angryfire: :mad3: :mad: :vcross:

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Hey, is it possible to actually show how much negative rep you have instead of it showing 0?
This is not possible. The rep power figure shows how much rep you can give to others, it does not display how many rep points a user has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)