Possible to get 80 atar with these ranks and marks? (1 Viewer)

sampag500

HSC
N/A

Say if I get:
50 or 60 in standard
80 for gen maths
70 for software design and development
80 for senior science
80 industrial tech
35/50 for studies of religion 1

My ranks are

MATHS -=41/80
ENG - =59/113
SOR 1 - =27/80
SS - 8/17
ITM - 8/18
SDD - 5/13

School rank around 139​

xMorrow

HSC
I put those marks into an ATAR calculator and it estimated an ATAR of 54. That being said, did you envision them marks as your raw marks or scaled mark? As I didn't take that into account or your ranks.

pinkiipromise

HSC
N/A
I am in the same situation as you. It sucks that general maths and standard english scales ridiculously low. I didn't take scaling into considerations when choosing subjects as people told me "choose subjects that you enjoy" -.-

Anyways, I think it is possible, but definitely you will need to work really hard. For general maths, you won't get scaled that bad if you reach the 90s so you just need that extra few marks.

Time is running short so my best advice is focus on the subjects you are good at and you know you will do well in. Don't waste time on subjects that you may or may not do good in. Work with your advantages not against it.

Anyways goodluck! =)

sampag500

HSC
N/A
I am in the same situation as you. It sucks that general maths and standard english scales ridiculously low. I didn't take scaling into considerations when choosing subjects as people told me "choose subjects that you enjoy" -.-

Anyways, I think it is possible, but definitely you will need to work really hard. For general maths, you won't get scaled that bad if you reach the 90s so you just need that extra few marks.

Time is running short so my best advice is focus on the subjects you are good at and you know you will do well in. Don't waste time on subjects that you may or may not do good in. Work with your advantages not against it.

Anyways goodluck! =)
Thanks you to :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)