Port Macquarie (1 Viewer)

lupin43

HSC
hey i was just wondering who is going to Port Macquarie for schoolies?

DB10

HSC
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH theres like 44thousand bajillion threads on this thnig bout it... duhhhh
but i am. are u?

Abbalious1

HSC
Im going to Schoolies in port with 7 of my friends, we are all staying at the Sundowner. its going to b fun

dan473

HSC
hey evryone thinkin about comin to port, its a small town with nice beaches but there is a pretty average nightlife with 2 lame nightclubs and 1 decent pub where everyone goes to.. I would know cos i live here and im 18. well im goin to goldy have fun and all our gay study will be over soon :)
thanks

Arecibo

HSC
^ gotta second that - I'm 18 and I've lived here for 10 years - make sure you bring plenty of booze and make plenty of friends .. cause the nightlife more or less sucks arse. and if you're underage.. you're gonna be bored as all hell, outside of room parties, theres nothing for the younguns.

Becahes are awesome though, and schoolies is what u make of it anywhere - Im sure you'll have fun.

Last edited:

lupin43

HSC
yeah we planned on not listning to the people who say port sucked cus pretty much if it does we are fucked ne ways cus weve paid..and we dont really care...so yeah have fun

Dropdeadbored

HSC
hey i got nothing much planned for schoolies. was gonna go visit my nan and pop there so i can stay for free and get spoiled.

I'm 17 though (18 end of jan yay!) there is stuff to do if u look. i was surfing the net. If u have enough money u can go on day cruises, snorkeling/scuba diving, zoo... there's even a jungle swing thing u can go on. But yeah, take a few mates and some grog if u must.

Hey people who live in port mcquarie, how many people are there gonna be down there? as in, the schoolies to stupid tourist ratio?

okay have sooo many other things i can do- gonna go guy-hunting in sydney oh what fun.

Trev

stix
HSC
Port has a zoo? and a jungle swing thing? I. don't. think. so.

Anddddd, not sure on the 'schoolies : stupid tourist' ratio, but you know, there are alot of families that come to the place and it does give you the shits if you're trying to find a park...

lupin43

HSC
ooo families and little kids!!! just my cup of tea...im so glad im going to port!!! we dont have to pay asmuch as the QLDers but we are so much better then the people staying at home..

oh im so glad im going to port

princesskt

HSC
hey i live in port!! lol.. but im not going to schoolies or anything.. ive just started yr 12 ;) but let us no how it is :D

lupin43

HSC
princesskt said:
hey i live in port!! lol.. but im not going to schoolies or anything.. ive just started yr 12 ;) but let us no how it is :D

well what do u know...there are some normal people who live in port...first time (God forbid) some one from port hasnt said ne thing bad (time will tell tho) about port....hmmmm savour the moment..

princesskt

HSC
lupin43 said:
well what do u know...there are some normal people who live in port...first time (God forbid) some one from port hasnt said ne thing bad (time will tell tho) about port....hmmmm savour the moment..
ooo wait till u no me ;) lol.. well its an alright place. may as well enjoy it while im here. im moving at the end of next year tho. which shall be gud..

muthapumpa

HSC
im goin p mac... betta be good or ill slap u mofos... yea yea thats it.. i got nuthin

-FIGJAM-

HSC
muthapumpa said:
im goin p mac... betta be good or ill slap u mofos... yea yea thats it.. i got nuthin
dude im from campbelltown n live very close to claymore... look it up

lupin43

HSC
-FIGJAM- said:
dude im from campbelltown n live very close to claymore... look it up

tbh i think he was just having a lugh cus hes prob a twat....

but on the insane drunk side of me id say

yeah u get the little fucker...he dun know who the fuck he is messing around with...n when hs got u hes got us...

u betta watch the fuck out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)