Port Macquarie Schoolies (1 Viewer)

Danoz The Great

HSC
sNiPeR_24 said:
First of all, I was born in Port Macquarie and have lived here for all 16 years of my life. Yes, I know what you're thinking, get a life. Well, it's not by choice, let me reassure you that.
I'm the partying type person who loves to go out and actually do stuff, so Port Macquarie is a real crap hole for people like me.

Unless of course you are drunk, then any place seems interesting!

P.S. Also, unless you want a boring time, do NOT come to Port Macquarie for Schoolies.
leave port alone! you suck!!

Last edited:

Danoz The Great

HSC
max said:
Don't bag your town unless you've lived elsewhere.

I've lived in 6 other varied towns in my life and, believe me, Port gets the cake.
No, the night life may not be spectacular, but compared to what? Surfers???
Of course you can't do a lot of stuff, you're only 16!
You don't really know how good you've got it, do you?

Get a life indeed, Its in Port Macquarie!
Well put!
Sniper, bugger off

Last edited:

Danoz The Great

HSC
Trev said:
wauchope ppl root cows lol
fuck that was hilarious! i scanned the newspaper report onto my computer but it's too big to put on here.
anybody out there who'd like to read it: PM me with your email and i'll send it to you. it's hilarious.

Danoz The Great

HSC
Trev said:
oi danoz send it to me! i didnt get to read it! wen i get my p's we'll hav to spray obscenities on the cow fckrs house :)
he's out of town now because of the humiliation. i don't know where he's moved to. but his families still in wauchope and they're really ashamed by it. i'm betting they'll move within the next 6 months.

Trev

stix
HSC
FlawlessBassist said:
Nooo wen u get ur P's were going to shoot lil kids with super soakers !!! :D
haha yeh, we're deff doin that, we're guna hav to buy big bottles of water to connect it to the super soakers so we dont hav to get outa the car to refill :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :D :D :D 8 days till i go for my p's woot

Trev

stix
HSC
dani_danoz said:
he's out of town now because of the humiliation. i don't know where he's moved to. but his families still in wauchope and they're really ashamed by it. i'm betting they'll move within the next 6 months.
noone was ashamed of my encounters with a turkey.....gobble gobble (jks lol)

Pharrell

max said:
Don't bag your town unless you've lived elsewhere.

I've lived in 6 other varied towns in my life and, believe me, Port gets the cake.
No, the night life may not be spectacular, but compared to what? Surfers???
Of course you can't do a lot of stuff, you're only 16!
You don't really know how good you've got it, do you?

Get a life indeed, Its in Port Macquarie!
yes i love it, couldnt have said it better myself! yes u r only 16, deal with it, we were all 16 in this friggin town, its just somthing u have to do in life to fully enjoy port when u become of legal age, or u could always b the cool kid at school whos gotten into the macca underage!!! make the best of what u've got, cause 1 day it will b gone-----thanku max, uve inspired me to defend this town just that extra more!

Danoz The Great

HSC
Port is cool. That is the conclusion. Please close this thread admin. I want to keep the conclusion. I don't want people ruining my conclusion!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)