Port Macquarie Schoolies (1 Viewer)

HSC
aren't the waterview apartments those really weird coloured ones on the other side of the road from the port aloha?

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Argonaut said:
I have no idea about point #1, but the local coppers have made some pretty big busts lately. And I'm talking big.

Number 2: maybe, I'm not sure. It's either near Town Beach (with the Aloha) or near Flynn's Beach (I'd say it's here, the best beach in town)
ive heard its near aloha..

smegthehead

is chairman kaga
HSC
stevenlucas_ said:
Hey Any girls wanna meet up with us at schoolies? we are stayin a flynns beach, 25-2nd
Email: stevenlucas_@hotmail.com

~laters
i am disturbed, he just emailed me thinking i was a chick and asked if we wanted to meet up in port, gave me his mob number too... maybe i should change my av or something...

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
guys!!!!!!!! i'm back from pot macquarie!!!!!!

heheh

thursday: the drive up was excruciating, 6 hours plus traffic... went to the pub and lost 20 bux on d pokies

Friday: went 2 flynns beach.. got burnt AS!!!!!! went back to our hotel and played circle of death (drinknig game) got pissed as, went to roxy's.. our mate got kicked out 4 bein 2 drunk... went to down under, that was shit, all old perverty men.. went bak 2 roxys !

then had an esh.

Sat: shit weather!! didnt know wat to do. went to an internet cafe HAHA (all 5 of us) then ate ice cream, then went to the rsl and had the all u can eat (heaps of plates of prawns!), then lost 50 bux on d pokies, then went bak to the hotel and got so stoned we couldnt move...

sun: woke up and had 2 check out of motel..and drove home!

oh and we stayed in waterview apartments, and our mates motel, port aloha, was just behind it! :D:D:D

skiguy_hsv

HSC
Port Macquarie

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone is heading up 2 Port Mac for schoolies... I'm going up next week, it's gonna be a blast. Hope everyone has an awesome time wherever u go. Don't get too wasted :p

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
skiguy_hsv said:
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone is heading up 2 Port Mac for schoolies... I'm going up next week, it's gonna be a blast. Hope everyone has an awesome time wherever u go. Don't get too wasted :p

a blast? up in pot macquarie? BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DUDE, SERIOUSLY, IWENT UP THERE LAST WEEKEND FOR A HOLIDAY WID MY MATES.. ITS SHIT.. unless its sunny, theres nothing to do

NO OFFENCE to you port macquarians

kyliej

rOcKiN PuMpKiN
HSC
N/A
i just got home from my schoolies hol from port... ah it was crap... when i got there the weather was hot but we were too tired to do anything and then the whole time i was there it just rained... so yeah there was pretty much nothing to do... wat really ticked me off was the fact that when i left it rained. I stayed at breakers on hill st. it was pretty good there... good price and good distance from everything...

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
the guy im seeing lives there until like march when uni comes back. its 3 hrs away:(

kyliej

rOcKiN PuMpKiN
HSC
N/A
Hey all. I just came back from port... ah it was pretty crap. I was there from the 19th to the 26th with my mates... and the whole time i was there the weather was crap. We got there and it was hot.. but we were too buggered to do anything because we had spent over 6 hours travelling and then the day after that there was no more good weather until the day we left.

I came to the conclusion that port is a hole and there is nothing to do there unless it is sunny... basically the whole time i spent it planning for things to do when the sun came out... or attacking everyone because we all got sick and tired of being couped up all week in this room.

I stayed at Breakers which is on Hill St. It was pretty good... price was decent and where it was positioned was good too.

My mates and I mainly came up by country rail so we had to rely on the "Maxi Taxi's" to drive us around... it was awesome... lol the amount of times we were on Maxi Taxi's weren't funny.

I did alot of things like the dolphin cruises (I SAW NO BLOODY DOLPHINS), Flynns beach, hydro golf (it rocks) and even went to the big oyster... my friend thought that it actually was a big oyster... kinda like the big banana.. but yeah we ended up in the middle of nowhere standing in front of a seafood shop... and their oysters weren't even that great!

I could say more but yeah... i choose not to.... anyways for anyone who still has to go up there buy lots of alcohol so you can drown out the crap time you have there.... :p ... apparently i didn't drink enuff... because i can still remember it. :p

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
haha! i was there from the 18-21st

there is nothnig to do there when the weather is crap ay!! haha

never goin there again, unless its gona b sunny.

oh and for u port maquarians, my friends parents r building a house in lake cathie. is it pronounced lake cathy or lake cat eye?

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
PookieMonster said:
the guy im seeing lives there until like march when uni comes back. its 3 hrs away:(
where do u live pookie???its 6 hours away from syd

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
Agnes2810 said:
where do u live pookie???its 6 hours away from syd
cessnock. and from the newcastle area its 3 hrs away approx, and we are 2 hours from syd...

HSC
just got back from port schoolies on sat.

we stayed at lighthouse beach and the weather was shite until wednesday, i think. beach was beautiful though. we went to laser force, or dark zone or whatever it was called and that was fun.

we went into town 2 times, to the down under club and roxys, both were seedy seedy seedy! i think the bartender spiked one of my drinks cos i was out of it after 4 drinks.

we stayed at a really nice lodge, right across from the shops.

nice place, bit dull, but with 25 people it was sick.

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
noel_gallagher said:
hahaha yes! i did see that and i was like ... ah?!?!

we did karaoke on wed night, sooooo good! but there were so many old ferals looking to pick up. gawd!
haha yes i know!! we were dancing on that seedy dance stage which leads into the toliets, haha, and we were d only ppl danicng!! me and 5 other friends!! dont port m ppl dance????

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Argonaut said:
How do you work that out? I can do it in 4.
well arent you good. we were stuck in traffic on the highway for about an hour.

Danoz The Great

HSC
I'm a Port Macquarian, and I agree, there is absolutely nothing to do for schoolies. They organised all these big activities last year, but they didn't do anything this year.

I saw a group on the side of the road and their amusement was to play sweet and sour with the car drivers :D

Danoz The Great

HSC
Was anybody here staying at the Village Resort and played sweet and sour with cars driving past? Coz if so, I beeped at you and you cheered. :D

max

That which u feel becomes
HSC
dani_danoz said:
"Look, if you can't touch a kidney, then you shouldn't be studying biology!"

Was that teacher by any chance Brian Hazell?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)