Popular (1 Viewer)

Fry

yeah, that's what i thought. as much as i try to get into the show, it just doesn't quite do it for me. no wonder it got cancelled.

natman87

HSC
season 1 was better. but the freaks and geeks reference!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keen

MD
HSC
tabularasa said:
Yeha but i don't have g code or nufin. Hopefully my friend taped itl.
What the hell do you need G-code for to set a VCR?!!
I've never had a VCR with G-code on it and it's all good ever thought of finding channel seven on your VCR and telling it to record from 2-3pm every weekday.
It was pretty crap today though, so probably agree that season 2 is getting worse.

Keen

Fry

i gave it another go the other day and now it's getting interesting. i think i feel an addiction coming on! why was i such a fool for dissing it? it's a really great show and i like the characters Sam and Harrison.

rumour

HSC
Stupid golf :mad:!!!

I wanted to watch it today, but it isn't even on!
And I work everyday so I can't watch it & the VCR is used to tape someone else's program :mad:.

j.u.l.i.e

i thought it was really good at start, but now its more focused on issues which piss me off...the writers are too, lets say, not so subtle as they should be, its like some christian bullshit show now, no offence
all the characters shit me now

Fry

rumour said:
Stupid golf :mad:!!!

I wanted to watch it today, but it isn't even on!
And I work everyday so I can't watch it & the VCR is used to tape someone else's program :mad:.
yeah i know, what a pisser. on Thursday i pre-recorded the show cos i had to go out. i was really looking forward watching it once i got home but then found out that i taped the bloody golf!! :mad: but don't worry, it's back to its regular time on Monday. i can't believe Harrison has leukemia :eek: well, at least he'll get more screentime so that's good. he's very droolworthy and should hook up with Sam.

Fry

Seabiscuit said:
It was a great show! So unrealistic though.. they were meant to be 16/17.. but they all look over 25...
and you're not wrong. Mary Cherry was 30 at the time! :eek: i know she looks old, but not that old.

rumour

HSC
That jock guy I forgot his name is such a manwhore!!!!

He has been with every girl on that show!!!!!!!

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
I know how the angel thingie has probably been done to death before but i thought today was a really solid and touching episode...sniff...eyes feeling a little wet...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)