:: > Popular < :: (1 Viewer)

Andrea86

HSC
N/A
maybe the second season is gonna be on later this year... :eek: ... you guys just spoilt it! :chainsaw: .. lol

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by dark`secrets
passion was SLOW
and stupid.
lol missed out a month and theresa is still in love with ethan lol gayyed
i have literally missed 2 years, and she is still in love with ethan. i watched it in year 10 and she was in love with him, year 12 once and she was, and i suppose she still is???

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
yeah we're talking about passions now, aren't we
passions was so slow and stupid. why couldn't one good thing happen at least. it pissed me off how louis and sheridan never found each other

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
Is passions not on anymore? I read somewhere that louis and sheridan DO get back together, but then that other guy, I forget his name, gets sick, and then she doesnt know who to choose, but then she eventually decides to be with louis...or has this already happened?

I don't think I've watched passions for about 6 months now :)

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
i heard that timmy died in real life because of his midget condition. Can this be verified?

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
Yeah he died because of his midget condition. He was offered medicine which would have kept him alive, although the side effect was the possible loss of limbs, so he decided to die in peace...sad but true.

Universal

HSC
N/A
back to popular.......
i loved that show... but it's pretty funny to think that brooke is playing a 17 year old when she was 28 at the time of filming.
and nicole (tammy lyn michaels) just recently married melissa etheridge in real life.

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
wow, she was 28 during the time of filming?! I couldn't tell

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by babyslug
how did they kill him off in the show?
I heard he was scriped to die in the show then same day he died in real life, talk about timeing, can some give me timmy's age? he like in his 30's or something right?

Originally posted by Universal
nicole (tammy lyn michaels) just recently married melissa etheridge in real life.
Whos's Melissa Etheridge and wasnt nicole in "That 80's Show"
a few month back?

Collin

HSC
N/A
I accidentally caught it a week or two ago, and I actually enjoyed it quite a bit. The episode I saw was sorta sad and dramaish, on that transexual teacher who got the sack.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)