popular course? help!!! stressing (1 Viewer)

maldonado

HSC
hi, just wondering is the B science (zoology) at uws a popular course because i got under the 70 cut-off but i get 5 bonus points for living in the region can i still get an offer

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Well that depends how far under the cut off you are.

maldonado

HSC
my atar is 66.35 i put it as my first option so is there a chance i get an early offer

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
I highly doubt you would get an early offer. Providing the cut off doesn't jump up you will get an offer in main round though.

maldonado

HSC
ok thank you, but is that course a popular course though, would there be a lot of applicants

Moldy81

UWS Course Info
HSC
hi, just wondering is the B science (zoology) at uws a popular course because i got under the 70 cut-off but i get 5 bonus points for living in the region can i still get an offer
Hi, I would encourage you to include the course in your preferences in order of preference if you meet or are near meeting the 2012 ATAR cut off when applying the bonus points. You need to have your preferences finalised by midnight 4th January to be considered for an offer on 16th January. For further information and to see if you you're eligible for an early offer, please contact us on 1300 897 669 and study@uws.edu.au. Best regards, Team U.

gwenwiver

HSC
N/A
Also if you do not make it into the Bachelor of Science at UWS an alternative entry would be through UWSCollege. You need to put it as one of your preferences by midnight 4th January to be considered for an offer on 16th January.

The Diploma of Science is the first year of the Bachelor of Science.

http://www.uwscollege.edu.au/course/local/diplomas

To find out more about UWSCollege go to

http://www.uwscollege.edu.au/

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Put it first and you'll definitely get in.

Don't stress.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)