Poor assesment marks (1 Viewer)

ehung

Hey ppl, i am currently sitting on 30.8/40 for business studies rank =12

Just had an assesment task worth 30% o_O and if i screw up say get like a mark 16-21 / 30 does that mean i can kiss that b6 for Business goodbye?

mack

Banned
HSC
Well it obviously depends which school you go to and the difference between the students. If youre not too far off from the first person, you might get a pleasant surprise when you get your results back. Most important thing though, dont let it get you down.

Last edited:

ehung

Thanks for the replies ragerunner and mack, the reassurance is helping me =)
I go to oakhill college
Do you guys know what is the raw mark (school asses) needed for a b6 in any subject. Or does it vary?

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
To attain a band 6, your aligned mark need to be between 90-100.

This aligned mark consists of the average of your HSC exam mark + moderated assessment mark.

The mark you receive at school isn't the mark that is used by the board of studies. Those marks are aligned to ensure fairness throughout the state.

It is unknown what raw mark is needed to attain a band 6 in any subject as they are likely to change every year, and they do not release such information.

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Originally posted by ehung
Hey ppl, i am currently sitting on 30.8/40 for business studies rank =12

Just had an assesment task worth 30% o_O and if i screw up say get like a mark 16-21 / 30 does that mean i can kiss that b6 for Business goodbye?
I did biz last year and for one assessment got 8/20 :( it was worth around 10% i think...but yeah I ended up with an assessment mark of 79 and rank 10/50 which i was less than happy with. But killed the exam and my HSC mark was 90. So definitely don't kiss band 6 goodbye, the HSC exam is 50% so it will make all the difference if you do well in it!

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
psssh ed uve got nothing to worry about.. i heard u got the top mark in that business report :p
just kill ur trial and the exam and ull be on ur way to ur desired uai :)

justinehenin

yenta said:
I did biz last year and for one assessment got 8/20 :( it was worth around 10% i think...but yeah I ended up with an assessment mark of 79 and rank 10/50 which i was less than happy with. But killed the exam and my HSC mark was 90. So definitely don't kiss band 6 goodbye, the HSC exam is 50% so it will make all the difference if you do well in it!
HI yenta!

I am in the exactly same situation as you , but after seeing ur message, my confidence is going extremelly up agian.Thx you anyway.

GoGoGo, kill the business studies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)