Pompeii (1 Viewer)

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
milliemac said:
can anyone help me with human remains at Herculaneum? all the facts i have dont match up!
What are the facts you have. I could clarify, despite my hatred of this topic :)

stephii_h

HSC
does anyone happen know where i could find information (or if you knew yourself) about the construction methods and tools for the temple of isis.... it seems to be too specific to find

any help would be appreciated =)

layanegg

HSC
Someone help me with the preservation and conservation stuff?! omg.. i cant find anything good on the net!!

dandel26

HSC
HeyPwarYuex and grk_styl.
Great job on the recent admissions of notes for extension and Ancient, however i'm still stuck for Pompeii and Herculaenum, are there any more notes that haven't been approved?
Cheers Dan

X

xeuyrawp

dandel26 said:
HeyPwarYuex and grk_styl.
Great job on the recent admissions of notes for extension and Ancient, however i'm still stuck for Pompeii and Herculaenum, are there any more notes that haven't been approved?
Cheers Dan
Dan -

It's a long task, as you can imagine, as a lot of notes aren't labelled correctly. For your own study, I'd recommend downloading all the relevant notes and augmenting them in one file.

There are still a few pending resources for P&H, which myself and grk_styl haven't approved.

I just uploaded a few more then, but I'll get on the others tomorrow.

Rob

HSC
Hi can anyonehel me i need information on recent excavations of pompeii and herculenium?

zoney

HSC
hey does anyone hav any notes on the impact of tourism on Pompeii and Herculaneum or a site that i could go to. thanks a bunch.
laters :p

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
yayis said:
I hate pompeii.

It is stupid. :mad1:
:O Pompeii was great...at HSC exam time you'll appreciate its format in comparison to all the essays. And because the teachers haven't done much on the topic they'd probably make sure you're really ready for it so in the end it'll all work out for your advantage mark wise:)

Sparklee

HSC
i can only find stuff about pompeii and herculaneum.. no details about sites or religions or anything..
grr!
so difficult :[

Sparklee

HSC
ancient history sucks! never has the answers to what yur looking for, but bundles of other useless information! tourism??

the IMPACTS! not holiday plans -- frustration!

orly?

HSC
Sparklee said:
ancient history sucks! never has the answers to what yur looking for, but bundles of other useless information! tourism??

the IMPACTS! not holiday plans -- frustration!
lol:rofl:

Teleah

HSC
anyone!! im so confused, i dont know the stages of occupation in pompeii and herculaneum. all my info is contradicting each other! > insert frustration here!< lol please help, im kinda desperate.

.Bambi.

HSC
Hey, does anyone have any notes on the social structure within Pompeii and Herculaneum?

I'm doing an assessment based on Citizens, Freedman and Slaves.
anything at all would be splendid!

Sandyclaws

HSC
Soooo I need some info on the impact of new technology on the data retrieved and recorded at Pompeii and Hercuaneum. I can't find the right websites for the information...
Any ideas for any such websites maybe??

Last edited:

Sandyclaws

HSC
anyone!! im so confused, i dont know the stages of occupation in pompeii and herculaneum. all my info is contradicting each other! > insert frustration here!< lol please help, im kinda desperate.

1. Oscans - Towards the end of the 7th Century BC
2. Greeks - 7th and 6th centuries BC
3. Etruscans - Towards the end of the 6th century BC
4. Samnites - Towards the end of the 5th century BC
5. Romans - 311 BC till of course 79 Ad when Vesuvius erupted.

That should be helpful darl.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)