Poll Results (Nov 2) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tr><td width="100%" height="10"></td></tr><tr><td width="100%"><CENTER><font face=Arial size=3><b>Are you ready for the HSC?</b><p><TABLE BORDER=1 cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 width=70% bordercolor=#6D5DBC><TR><TD bgcolor=#006699><p align=center><font face=Arial><font color=white><b><font color="#FFFFFF">Opinion</font></b></TD><TD bgcolor=#006699><p align=center><font face=Arial color=white><b><font color="#FFFFFF">Votes</font></b></TD><TD bgcolor=#006699><p align=center><font face=Arial color=white><b><font color="#FFFFFF">Percentage</font></b></TD></TR><TR><TD><p align=center> <font face=Arial size=2><b>Bring it on!</b></TD><TD><p align=center><font face=Arial size=2>2702</TD><TD><p align=center><font face=Arial size=2>38%</TD></TR><TR><TD><p align=center><font face=Arial size=2><b>Yes... but... I'm stressed!</b></TD><TD><p align=center><font face=Arial size=2>1144</TD><TD><p align=center><font face=Arial size=2>16%</TD></TR><TR><TD><p align=center><font face=Arial size=2><b>No, I'm really not ready!! *panic*</b></TD><TD><p align=center><font face=Arial size=2>3171</TD><TD><p align=center><font face=Arial size=2>45%</TD></TR><TR><TD colspan=3><font face=Arial size=2><CENTER><b>Total Votes: 7017</b></CENTER></TD></TR></TABLE></CENTER> </td></tr><tr><td width="100%" height="20"></td></tr></table>

Christine

beige member
HSC
thats ridiculous.

we've been studying for a year (or at least attempting to)

and nearly 50% of us aren't ready???

go figure

congrats to the 16% who were prolly the most truthful!!

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Their definition of 'ready' is probably very different to yours. :)

eviltama

Mentally Deranged Maniac
HSC
studying? half of the year? ready?

sorry no deal there...

i didnt study until the night before my HSC exams... english was the only one that i spent a little time on... meaning i actually looked over my stuff before the exam.

As much as my HSC is important.... i've done this for 2yrs and given up...or i had given up...now i dont have to worry!!

yay... now if i go to uni i only have to wait another 4yrs to feel like this again...

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
i don't think it really woulda mattered how much i studied or thought i knew, i could never have prepared myself entirely for the amount of stress that was there. unnecessary stress at that...

Durban

to me the hsc was over-rated

i found that it was only as stressful as the intervidual decided to make it for them self

Christine

beige member
HSC
Originally posted by Durban
to me the hsc was over-rated

i found that it was only as stressful as the intervidual decided to make it for them self
as my docter said, 'they turn it into a three ring circus'...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)