Poll Results (7th/8th Weeks) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td width="100%" height="10"></td> </tr> <tr> <td width="100%"><CENTER><font face=Arial size=3><b>What is your view of the trial HSC exams in relation to the actual HSC exams?</b><p><TABLE BORDER=1 cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 width=70% bordercolor=#6D5DBC><TR><TD bgcolor=#006699> <p align=center><font face=Arial><font color=white><b><font color="#FFFFFF">Opinion</font></b> </TD><TD bgcolor=#006699> <p align=center><font face=Arial color=white><b><font color="#FFFFFF">Votes</font></b> </TD><TD bgcolor=#006699> <p align=center><font face=Arial color=white><b><font color="#FFFFFF">Percentage</font></b> </TD></TR><TR><TD><p align=center> <font face=Arial size=2><b>I think the real HSC exams will be harder.</b></TD><TD><p align=center><font face=Arial size=2>399</TD><TD><p align=center><font face=Arial size=2>29%</TD></TR><TR><TD><p align=center><font face=Arial size=2><b>I think the real HSC exams will be easier.</b></TD><TD><p align=center><font face=Arial size=2>633</TD><TD><p align=center><font face=Arial size=2>46%</TD></TR><TR><TD><p align=center><font face=Arial size=2><b>I think they'll be about the same.</b></TD><TD><p align=center><font face=Arial size=2>329</TD><TD><p align=center><font face=Arial size=2>24%</TD></TR><TR><TD colspan=3><font face=Arial size=2><CENTER><b>Total Votes: 1361</b></CENTER></TD></TR></TABLE></CENTER> </td> </tr> <tr> <td width="100%" height="20"></td> </tr> </table>

T

timbk2

that was certainly the case last year. HSC exam was piss easy compared to the trials.

i actualy thought the year 11 yearlies that i had were harder than the HSC

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
I don't think the 2001 trials were an accurate indicator of what the HSC exam was going to be like last year - particularly for english. I know I performed better in the final exams than the trials, but that would be because of what Morgues pointed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)