Point form (1 Viewer)

Coolboi2

HSC
This is in regards to the English Modules. I am a terribly slow writer and cannot write in an essay structure quickly. For the trials, I wrote half essay and half point form and managed an average mark of 14/20 for each Module. If I were to do this in the HSC and write in point form, what marks would I be looking at? Would it be harder to manage decent marks?

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Not very well, part of the criteria is to sustain a coherent and well argued response. Point form doesn't do that.

Coolboi2

HSC
Not very well, part of the criteria is to sustain a coherent and well argued response. Point form doesn't do that.
But in comparison with not getting all the information down what would be the better method?

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
But in comparison with not getting all the information down what would be the better method?
If you have 5 minutes to go and you've just started your last essay, I guess you don't have much of a choice.

Try to manage your time well to avoid this, i.e hit that 38ish min mark, move onto the next essay

madharris

HSC
N/A
If you can't write enough, then I think it would be better to write shorter essays instead of not finish them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)