Plz Read Dis, I Donno Wat 2 Do :( (1 Viewer)

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
Me and my girlfriend have now been dating (or going out if you prefer) for just over four months now. Our relationship started off pretty much like a fairy tale, but very recently i've stumbled across something that really has me beat, I'll get to that soon though. We worked with each other for maybe 6months, and I never had the courage to go talk to her, i'd just stare and smile like a moron; I caught her doing the same a few times (well, not like a moron, she looks much more pretty and intelligent) and it made my heart flutter.

After months and months of this one day she just up and left work, told our bosses she was moving to Queesnland with her family. When she walked out the last thing she ever said to me was "see you around"; "could I get your number?" I replied, but alas, the words were only spoke in my head, I just stuttered something incomprehensable as I watched her walk out that door.

Fast forward almost two years and i'd almost forgotten about her, except the odd times that I would spot a dark red coloured panel van driving past which would remind me of her Dad's car and subsequently of her beautiful smile. One day I find a letter in my mailbox and it's from her; instantly I get that same fluttering feeling in my chest from the first time I ever caught her smiling at me. We caught up a week later, went and saw a movie together. I found out she'd never left New South Wales at all, infact she's living just down the road.

We started going out and it's been perfect ever since.

But today changed everything, now I need your advice.

She's been on holidays with her family and family friends for the past two weeks up in Queensland. Spent a lot of time at the beaches and just generally out and about, spent a lot of time with other guys. She came back a couple of days ago and we've talked a lot, but I still havn't gotten to see her yet even though i'm dieing to so I can work this issue out.

Whenever I've bought up how her holiday was she's said that she got to hang out with some really nice people up there and once made a passing comment about how one of the guys even bought her alcohol. I got a drunken phonecall off her cousin during the course of their holiday (I don't know if my girlfriend knew she rang) who proceeded to tell me a worrying story; they'd been out on the beach all night getting drunk together with these guys and had just gone in for a late night swim in their underwear under the stars, with reckless disregard for the coldness of the water and potential underwater rock hazards that would be invisible at night.

So here goes... here comes my predicament; I didn't shave the whole two weeks she was away and just did my sack then. Fuck it feels so silky smooth. I've shaved before but this time I took a nice warm bath first then used a Mach 3 razor with a new blade, along with this heaps good shaving gel. Seriously I want you guys to touch it and share the moment, it's bloody amazing! It looks so fucking good too, I dont know if I can wait for my girlfriend to massge my testicles and well shaven sack next time we're together, what should I do in the mean time?

That is all.

HSC
minushuman said:
and just did my sack then. Fuck it feels so silky smooth. I've shaved before but this time I took a nice warm bath first then used a Mach 3 razor with a new blade, along with this heaps good shaving gel. Seriously I want you guys to touch it and share the moment, it's bloody amazing! It looks so fucking good too, I dont know if I can wait for my girlfriend to massge my testicles and well shaven sack next time we're together, what should I do in the mean time?

That is all.
bahahaha...i did think it sounded a tad heavy for L&R....

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
i think you shouldnt wait for her to massage your balls. who are you to deny smooth balls to the women of australia?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)