Plz help me (1 Viewer)

tommytomickey

HSC
My courses r : math, math(Extension 1), chemistry, physics, chinese, esl. Which means i have 11 units now. Do you think i should droup math extension1 if i am not doing math extension2 ? Or, if is there any advantage for me to have math extension1 ? How will it effect my UAI? Thanks!

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
Depends, do you like maths ext 1/are you doing well at it?

Also maths ext 1 is considered like a 'prerequisite' (but of course there are none) for some uni courses however there are bridging courses for them if you need it later.

If you dropped it; you'd have 10 units and that's something to consider (- ie could be good or bad depending on how you work) :)

P

pLuvia

tommytomickey said:
My courses r : math, math(Extension 1), chemistry, physics, chinese, esl. Which means i have 11 units now. Do you think i should droup math extension1 if i am not doing math extension2 ? Or, if is there any advantage for me to have math extension1 ? How will it effect my UAI? Thanks!
Depends what your uni choices might be, as the person said some subjects are 'assumed knowledge' and hence it will help you in the course in uni.

But MX1 is very rewarding if you do well or even average and huge scaler for the UAI

And why would it matter if you are doing MX2 or not? There are lots of people who have MX1 and not do MX2 how did you get that idea in your head?

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
Hi to who exactly beanie? ;)

You should make note of my comments in one of the other threads you made on the same subject. Extension 1 maths does help you with your understanding of 2 unit maths, and if you do well in it, then that's pretty good. Just make sure that you think carefully about dropping extension 1 maths.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)