plz help dis is important (1 Viewer)

dikson

HSC
hey im in yr 11 and ive recently been put down to general maths from 2 unit for failing a topic test. and it looks like im going to be stuck there for the rest of the year. my school is stupid they are throwing students all over the place. they told me to go to tafe and do hsc for chem and physics dis yr and im only in yr 11, and if i said no they would put me in ipt and studies of religion. is it possible to go good in the hsc this year and is it possibl to do 2 unit hsc next year at tafe. oh yes and also i want to be a dentist any tips on wat i shuld do.
thanks

Number7

HSC
Not to sound like a prick, but before you do ANYTHING fix up your spelling and grammar.

Otherwise, no one can say whether you getting dropped to general because you failed a 2U topic test. The difficulty of the test, how hard you tried for the test, etc, are all variables only you can ascertain. So if you believe yourself capable of doing 2U (were you in advanced maths throughout your pre-HSC life?) then I suggest you fight for it.

I hope that answers your question.....

Loz_metalhead

HSC
Correct me if im wrong, but I thought schools couldn't do that. Isn't it up to the student on what courses they choose to do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)