plz help!! bout tutorial enrolment---very fukin confusing! (1 Viewer)

m@ds

This is painful. I have been sitting here for 50 minutes and can't even get into my SOLS yet. I login and then it tells me the page has finished loading but there are no links anywhere! I am getting so pissed off. Is anyone else's not working?

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Im so sick all I want to do is sleep, but no, we have to stay up and battle with a computer because fuckin UOW can't get its act together and get a server equipped to deal with enrolments.

Ziff

HSC
N/A
This is why you go to a Go8 uni :p

santaslayer

HSC
well.....for all u pplz doing combined degrees like me..u'll hafta endure another morning of this crap!

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
exactly, Sunday nite.....surely it won't be as bad, there are about 150 law students (I think, I actually don't know) and bout 500 Arts students!

santaslayer

HSC
phew.....good.....but this question has been lingering in my mind for quite sum time.....not trying to make sweeping generalisations, but what makes arts subjects so attractive to u girls??/.......when i was at the enrolment, i saw quite a decent line of law and commerce students, but the arts line was just disgusting!!!!! there was like three times the amount of people in arts line then the comm and law line put together!~
and the funni thing is, i saw like only 4 guys in the line, sandwiched by like 200 other girls.....lol

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Probably cos its all the humanities type subjects that girls seem to be more drawn to. But when I was there the law line was the longest and the Arts & Commerce were the shortest!

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by santaslayer
phew.....good.....but this question has been lingering in my mind for quite sum time.....not trying to make sweeping generalisations, but what makes arts subjects so attractive to u girls??/.......when i was at the enrolment, i saw quite a decent line of law and commerce students, but the arts line was just disgusting!!!!! there was like three times the amount of people in arts line then the comm and law line put together!~
and the funni thing is, i saw like only 4 guys in the line, sandwiched by like 200 other girls.....lol
:D Well maybe all the guys who are doing arts are smart like me and enroll at late enrollment to aviod the huge lines;) Food for thought

santaslayer

HSC
u were dumb shen, u were too lazy to change ur preferences so u were forcved to go in late round!
and shen, r u a girl?????/

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by santaslayer
u were dumb shen, u were too lazy to change ur preferences so u were forcved to go in late round!
and shen, r u a girl?????/
:D :D Not last time I checked downstairs :D :D I've always wondered what I would look life if I was a girl, maybe just like you:eek: ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)