pls help! (1 Viewer)

farfalla02

HSC
I'm a Polish student living currently in the Netherlands. I'm in the process of writing my thesis about foreign communities in Australia.
I've registered here becuase I'm in a desperate need for help and I don't know anyone living in Australia.
There's one book I REALLY need to complete my thesis. Well, acutally it's only a 45 pages gov. publication which can be found in many Australian university libraries.
Unfortunately it can be found only in Australia and nowhere else in Europe.
I've registered here cause maybe there will be a friendly someone who will be able to borrow this publication for me and send me a copy?
I'm really desperate...pls help!
Thank you!

Last edited:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
What publication/where do you live/will you pay for photocopying + postage. If so, and you're not a Nigerian prince, I might see what I can do.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Done, I'll get it photocopied within a week or so, figure how much postage and stuff will cost then contact you.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Anyone else thinking farfalla is a troll account of wafs, created to gain more Union votes????????

Conspiracy theoryyyyyyyy

Z66R2V

HSC
You could scan it and email it for free. Save postage and so forth. Should take just as long as photocopying?

farfalla02

HSC
Z66R2V said:
You could scan it and email it for free. Save postage and so forth. Should take just as long as photocopying?
Thanks for an interesting idea :) I haven't even thought about it ;)

withoutaface - do you think it would be possible? I don't mind paying for postage + photocopying but scanning and emailing would be so much faster...

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
There's scanners in the library, so if I have time tomorrow evening I'll scan it up.

farfalla02

HSC
withoutaface said:
There's scanners in the library, so if I have time tomorrow evening I'll scan it up.
If that works out, it would be great!
I don't even know how to thank you...you're saving my MA degree :)
To all of you who wanted to help...thanks a lot guys...it's good to know that tehre's still someone out there (even in another part of the world) who's willing to help...disinterestedly
it really means a lot :eek:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I'll scan it, convert it to PDF and email it for $50 by paypal. Yes, I'm Jewish, but I can also do this tomorrow.

farfalla02

HSC
stazi said:
I'll scan it, convert it to PDF and email it for $50 by paypal. Yes, I'm Jewish, but I can also do this tomorrow.
stazi...thank you for you "generous" offer ;)
fortunately also someone else has offered to help...

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
bazookajoe said:
Anyone else thinking farfalla is a troll account of wafs, created to gain more Union votes????????

Conspiracy theoryyyyyyyy
wait...When does the bull come out? I'm starting to think your theory makes sense!
Not that it really matters.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
wait...When does the bull come out? I'm starting to think your theory makes sense!
Not that it really matters.
The Bull came out today.

Z66R2V

HSC
Did you end up getting it?

If not, I can do it tomorrow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)