pleaze help!!!....im runnin outa time!! (1 Viewer)

sexy_italian

Along the Rainbow and under the stars where the fa
HSC
niteshade1312 said:
how are you running out of time, i didnt come up with my idea until half way through term 4 and i finished it.... list your interests and you should be making your project because you want to and because it has a NEED, and deifnately not for the MARKERS..
well maybe not everyone is like you, plus it is better to get an idea earlier in the year so that the project will be better thought out. also this person is asking for help not critisism!

sexy_italian

Along the Rainbow and under the stars where the fa
HSC
sue89 said:
hey guyz, im runnin outa time n i start year 12 in a week. I have no clue wat 2 do 4 my major project. Someone suggested a cozie 4 chicks with big boobs n i could get someone 2 make it but that wont get me any marks. Could u guys give me any ideas, tips ,suggestions....anythin to help me get a startin point. Thanks heaps u guys. anythin would be much appreciated.
Ps. does anyone know what the markers look for...I.e...i heard u get heaps gd mks if u make ur project outa recycled material...anyfin else u guyz no bout?
thankz!
write a list of what you are interested in or activities you like to do and how you can improve them or creates something that goes with that theme. maybe if you like going to the beach you can create a new toy for kids to play in the sand.

slinky_cumquat

Geriatric
HSC
just keep in mind you actually have to make this product so make sure you can actually create it (including budget and all that).

niteshade1312

HSC
sexy_italian said:
well maybe not everyone is like you, plus it is better to get an idea earlier in the year so that the project will be better thought out. also this person is asking for help not critisism!
I did the HSC this year and I made that comment, because its true. You still have time, and yes, its better to srat earlier because you can develop your ideas, but please stop getting angry at me because I am trying to help those of you that have no faced the HSC yet.. In the nicest way possible, pleas eget off my back
sexy_italian!

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
Please guys dont have a go at each other...

Give your own personal interpretations and let other people decide on what they want to do...

niteshade1312

HSC
Beaky said:
Please guys dont have a go at each other...

Give your own personal interpretations and let other people decide on what they want to do...
Thank you Beaky!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)