please uai prediction!!! :S (1 Viewer)

raymond_87

well this is my situation
my school is in the country and the students arent what u would call "hard working"when it comes to school work. anyways last year the higest uai was 91..... its a small school too about 400 students

can some one rpedict my uai?

trials
english adv 70% 3/13
maths 3 unit 65 2/3
maths 4 uint 52 2/3
chem 55% 5/14
physics 60% 2/14

whats my uai looking like?

umm heres the thing.... since im highly ranked and if i do well in the hsc. will that rasie my uai? will higher hsc mark negate my assesements marks. btw my avergae assesmsnet marks are much higher than theses b4 the trials with the exception of maths a avergae about 80%.
i am aiming for at least 80 can i get it?
i would like 90 how hard is it for me to get that?

help

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
Use SAM or UAIseek. I'm sure other BOSers will come in here and give you a prediction, sorry I'm ignorant on such matters.

You can probably get access points added onto your UAI mark - 5 or 6 - if you come from a disadvantaged school (rural).

It's alright, chin up, it's possible to go to a crappy school and get a pretty good UAI, it just depends on your own efforts. I'm with you all the way :)

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
well by what youve said and ur trial marks, ur assessment mark so far is probably around the 80's, so your probably looking at an 80+ UAI, dont know about 90's

raymond_87

thanks man.

ummmmm.....my average assesment marks are around 75%. except for maths i know i said that but yeah. anyways i just need to ask again coz well..... im kinda think.....
but anways since the hsc makes up 50%, whats the most, provided i can do brillantly, uai i can get? i know heaps of ppl say there going to work their ass off and do heap sbetter. HEY im going to say the same thing..... but in all fairness is 90 really out of it for me or do i still have a chance???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)