Please tell me his alright... (1 Viewer)

iceman_leith

Sydney University Rep
I can be found wondering the streets or the alley
HSC
Ok now i'm aware there has already been a post about distractions and things that annoy you in an exam, but i think this may take the cake.
writing furiously during my english paper 2 examination you will now believe what happened. Half way through our exam two examiners were walking up and down the rows with the other examiners scattered throughout. This old fella (senior supervisor) began coughing and a commotion was seen amongst the other supervisors who were constantly whispering when the unbelievable occured. The dude collasped and i know this is similar to another post where a supervisor collasped because he was having a diabetic attack. This bloke however suffered a heart attack and one of the supervisors starting giving him CPR. This shit was freaking everyone out an the supervisors who by this time would put a persons life before an examination weren't telling everyone to be quiet but for everyone to keep calm.
A few chicks started to seriously cry as eventually and i mean eventually (like 15mins) later the ambulance arrive and proceeded to take over the CPR and put him on the stretcher. All the students were had to sign a document (take the event or situation into consideration when markers mark etc.) and we were given extra time (approx 1 hr). That was the last we saw of him, and we found out a few days later that the dude suffered a heart attack an that he had passed away. Now that during an examination and then finding that out before the next examination has got to be a hell of a distraction.
poor supervisor you were only doing the job you loved....RIP

budj

HSC
Damn that would seriously sux. Poor supervisor. But hey, thats life. Everyone takes the dirt nap sometime. I'd hate to of been a family member of the supervisor doing the exam, or even a close friend etc. That would really be tough

pc_wizz

ρ s y c н o ρ α τ н ™
HSC
thats really sad .... :(

but in an english exam? wats that say about the subject now :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)