Please Read! Case Study! (1 Viewer)

Nataliiee10

HSC
hey everyone,
Im hoping you can help me..im doing Pyrmont as a case study for Urban Dynamics in Georaphy at the moment and am struggling with it quite a bit. Does anyone have any notes on this or anything helpful? I would appreciate it soooooo much! Im new here and found it so awesome how much you all help eachother! My email is xox_nataree_xox@hotmail.com
Thankyou!

iStorm

HSC
What specifically do you need help with in the topic? (I dont have solid notes, but I can still help)

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
when i find the box that has the CD with my old notes on it, I will email it to you, we did this as our case study. P.S. I hated this topic so yeah just a heads up

morgan28

HSC
Yeah I'm doing Pyrmont atm too :) not so much fun... I'm not really enjoying it, but I think I've got a basic understanding and general idea about it all so just give a yell about what kind of things you don't get or what you wanna know more about and I can help. Well I can try and help anyway.
oh and I got my excursion to Pyrmont this Thursday so if I find out anything useful I'll pass it on too :)
So just let us know what you need help with and we can try. between us all at least someone must be able to help!! hopefully.
goodluck with it though :)

MORGAN -|- NAGROM
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)