• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Please help Me! (1 Viewer)

The whole year my teacher has said to help as many people as you can. Well, I've been helping people with everyone of my subjects. Now I am asking for help.
Please help me! Did anyone do the CSSA trial questions for Family and Consumer? If you could send you're answers to me I would be so grateful - I totally failed. If I can help you in any way, I will if I can. Please!

RizBeFiz

Need Help?

Optional studies of Legal Studies is quite simple to study for. You'll notice that in all the previous HSC papers they will ask for in whatever study i.e: Family, Workplace, Consumer etc, the issues, remedies and methods of law reform, that would allude to the effectiveness of the legal system in dealing with that type of law. So a basic scaffold to all legal studies students is to write an exemplar essay ("brain dump") the issues, remedies and effectiveness of the legal system in dealing with whatever option you are studying.

e.g:

Family Law:

Issues: Divorce, De Facto Relationships, Same Sex Relationships, Birth Technologies, Domestic Violence, Children etc.

Remedies: Family Court, Legislation, Police and other areas of the judicial system.

Effectiveness of the legal system.

You have the option of systematically intergrating the issues and remedies and leave the effectiveness as part of your conclusion.

A simple and effective way of making sure you know all your content and also equiping yourself with an answer that you can mold into any question.

Good Luck!

Riz Be Fiz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)