Please help me save my home (1 Viewer)

After reading this, did you send an objection to the Moolarben Mine?

• Total voters
K

katie_tully

No...you've failed to really give me a reason to object against this development. Did you come up with those figures yourself, or did your local Greens group post an aesthetically pleasing flyer on the trees.

You really should be blaming the price of banana's. They're responsible for everything wrong in the world.

timrie6

HSC
N/A
politik said:
Ditto. This is just another example of unstructured collective action - which probably won't result in much. Unless of course the NSW Government takes comment to action...
Not sending an objection will be result in less change than sending an objection.

katie_tully said:
No...you've failed to really give me a reason to object against this development. Did you come up with those figures yourself, or did your local Greens group post an aesthetically pleasing flyer on the trees.

You really should be blaming the price of banana's. They're responsible for everything wrong in the world.
Thats quite a harsh assumption.
My mother is an environmental scientist and those figures have been gathered from extensive research. Environmental Impact Statements have been made strongly opposing the extension of the mine, but due to the great amount of power and money, the mine continues.

Even if my parents are bought out and leave (after 30 years of living there- since mum was 18) it is unlikely that it will be enough money for them to relocate.

wikiwiki said:
I sent a letter in support of the mine.
Please be serious, this is very important to me.

K

katie_tully

:(
Environmental scientists are just glorified hippies. My uni lecturer was the biggest one ever. Your mum probably is too.

timrie6

HSC
N/A
katie_tully said:
:(
Environmental scientists are just glorified hippies. My uni lecturer was the biggest one ever. Your mum probably is too.
Anyway the point of this thread is not to criticise my mum but to get objections, so thanks to all those who did, appreciate it!

timrie6

HSC
N/A
Last chance to send in an objection, due date is tommorow!! Please help me out

timrie6

HSC
N/A
Last chance to send in an objection, due date is tommorow!! Please help me out

timrie6

HSC
N/A
Thankyou ashimation, I really appreciate it. Please send in objections by today guys!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)