Please help me!! on satellites (1 Viewer)

sweetn1kk1

HSC
Hi i have an assingment on satellites and i need help on a few of the questions...

...identify the satellites used for 'live' telecasts from other regions of the world to Australia and vice versa

...Identify 3 major sporting events involving Australian teams overseas and their location. Predict the position of satellites used to telecast these events ‘live’ to Australia.

please help if you can...thanks

Korrupt Soul

HSC
should be something like the optus c and d series satellites.

Cricket, rugby union and soccer, satellites are usually positioned in a triangular formation roughly above 36000kms from earth, this would greatly reduce the costs of bussinesses. And they can also use satellites from other countries to view live broadcast (provided only with permission) such as sporting events, they would communitcate amoungst each other, with our satellites and into our tvs

Yeah this is just a breif summary of what i remember so if i missed any info, correct me

ReaL~

HSC
should be something like the optus c and d series satellites.

Cricket, rugby union and soccer, satellites are usually positioned in a triangular formation roughly above 36000kms from earth, this would greatly reduce the costs of bussinesses. And they can also use satellites from other countries to view live broadcast (provided only with permission) such as sporting events, they would communitcate amoungst each other, with our satellites and into our tvs

Yeah this is just a breif summary of what i remember so if i missed any info, correct me

OMG ITS JACK!!

jwong90

HSC
on that first question i got something similar i was wondering if anyone could help me..
..explain how communication satellites allow for a 'live' telecast from other regions in the world to australia..

1DA-WOMAN

HSC
Same here!! But mines..

- Predict the location of satellites needed for 'live' telecasts from regions oth the world to Australia. :mad1:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)