please help me!! imaginative journeys - neverending story (1 Viewer)

tar

HSC
does anyone have anything on The Neverending Story linking to the concepts of an imaginative journey? i'm trying to do it as one of my self selected texts but i cant find anything on it.

here's my essay question;
"the journey not the arrival matters"
discuss this statement, focusing on how composers of texts represent the concept of the journey

if anyone can help me. i'd really appreciate it. i need it for my assessment this tuesday!!!!!

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
tar said:
does anyone have anything on The Neverending Story linking to the concepts of an imaginative journey? i'm trying to do it as one of my self selected texts but i cant find anything on it.

here's my essay question;
"the journey not the arrival matters"
discuss this statement, focusing on how composers of texts represent the concept of the journey

if anyone can help me. i'd really appreciate it. i need it for my assessment this tuesday!!!!!
Given that I haven't seen it in years and years this is gonna be a bit vague but i'd use the widening of experience the protagonist experienced along this journey and how the people/things he met gave him new perspective e.t.c It would probably help your essay if you could find a quote with a comment on growth, character or experience increasing or altering due to his journey.

tar

HSC
thankyou so much!

if you have anything else, or if you know anyone else that has anything on this i'd really be grateful. i've left this assessment thing pretty late which i know is stupid but i'd still accept anything that anybody's got on this.

thanks!

need2party

HSC
OMG i have the same problem!!!!:vcross:
im doing the neverending story and am finding it really hard to link to imaginative journeys and i also have to link it to Coleridges texts!!!! i need desperate help aswell
i need techniques that display how the concept of journey is represented and how it links to coleridge please help me 2!

some help i guess for you tar - is that he goes on an imaginative journey when he opens up the book, He steps through the pages of the book into a magical world alot different from his reality and its through the neverending story that his imagination can take over him and make him part of the story.
no idea if that helped or not

please someone help!!!:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)