Please help - I've lost my PINs. (1 Viewer)

malkin86

HSC
My HSC number is just my student number, and my UAC number is my student number with a 1 in front, but I've lost my PINs! Does anyone know where I can go to get new ones? :eek: Thanks muchly if anyone can help me...

Bunny04

VIVE LA FRANCE
Well for starters, Australia, NSW, Sydney- and fin
HSC
Call UAC To have your Pin Re issued on (o2) 9752 0200 You will be asked your name address Date of birth board of STudies student number and school name, and if the details do not match those held by UAC you will have to submit a written request to the UAC --- Got all this from that your UAC How to guide, ..

And for STudents online you will have to either wait for them to send you the letter or call them
(not sure of number)

Bond_007

malkin86 said:
My HSC number is just my student number, and my UAC number is my student number with a 1 in front, but I've lost my PINs! Does anyone know where I can go to get new ones? :eek: Thanks muchly if anyone can help me...

contact BOS
you need all this stuff to prove its you
read all the letters they sent you on that stuff

there might be a way on the net

ill fish through my stuf and see if a can find a precice answer lateron

Bond

malkin86

HSC
If I had the letters they sent me, I'd have the PIN. :(

Bunny04

VIVE LA FRANCE
Well for starters, Australia, NSW, Sydney- and fin
HSC
malkin86 said:
If I had the letters they sent me, I'd have the PIN. :(
well you can enter your Pin, 3 times inncorectly and then Wait till they send you another Letter... thast what happened to me, i entered it incorrectly 3 times, and in 2 days they had sent me a new pin by letter...

And call the number above For your UAC Pin..

malkin86

HSC
Thanx Bunny, I have my UAC PIN, now for my HSC PIN. :)

Bond_007

just ring BOS
with all your detail(known) in hand and they sort you out you cant be the only one

on there letter head the is a number but i dont know if its the one you need

its

maybe the help line might be available to be of assistance
13 11 12

otherwise if you still cant get what you need
just wait a few extra days for the snail mail to arrive and then get your results

malkin86

HSC
Where's "Students Online"? I googled it and there were too many results!

malkin86

HSC
According to the 93 number, my PIN is far too sensitive to be given out over the phone, so I have to send a fax with all my personal details, such as date of birth, full name, address, student number, school details, etc. and photo ID and sign it, saying I want my PIN please to this fax number: 9367 8078. I think this is a stupid system. I might as well just give them the rights to my firstborn son while I'm at it, yanno? The 13 number will not be operational until the results come out.

Last edited:

IP_freely

evo 9 ftw
HSC
hahaha y is it that every1 has lost there pin or entered it wrongly 3 times an Malkin after u send the fax get home asap coz they will give u call like 15-30mins after u send it thats wat happened to me the other day

Bond_007

it is kinda funny how everyone is forgetting there numbers and pins

we only wrote them like 20 time per exam not to mention the 1000 times we had to use them during the trials and the other times we used them during school and the SC

Now if they only adopted a good fling system like me

all the letters from UAC and BOS are in a plastic sleave on the top shelf of my wardrobe next to my UAC guide and other important documents like my preferences

anyway lol
look luck with everything everyone
(HSC, UAI results and remember the pins and numbers)

Remember if all else fails and you cant get your results online just wait the few extra days for the snail mail to come and just be like 3-4 days behind the rest on us

atlease you have a good excuse to tell people when a million people start ringing you and asking you how you went and stuff

malkin86

HSC
I've maybe had to use the pin about once? I don't have access to a fax, because our post office doesn't have one. We don't even have a bank! I guess I'll just wait. Apparently they're going to keep the faxes for 12 months before they shred them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)