Please help! Graduate Entry Programme of Diagnostic Radiography (1 Viewer)

TempusFugit

HSC
N/A
Hi, everyone~

I am thinking of applying for the Graduate Entry Program of Diagnostic Radiography
i.e. "Master of Diagnostic Radiography" in USYD and "Master of Medical Imaging" in RMIT

Does anyone know if it is easy to get a place in these two courses? suppose my GPA in a science degree is just over 4.5...:cry:

And will I get the same salary with graduates of Bachelor of Medical Imaging after finishing the course? or will I get a slightly higher salary?

Thanks so much for your help!:angel:

prepgenie

HSC
Well, to start with..gaining entry in a Masters program in Diagnostic Radiography is certainly not going to be cakewalk. But that should not be a dampener in your enthusiasm at all. Provided that you are studying the right stuff, in the right way. To begin with, decide upon a good program to help you with the preparation. A low GPA may be a bit of a problem, but to be really honest, it should not matter if you are can get really acquainted with the examination pattern. :shy:

What matters in the examination is not how much you know, but how well you can apply what you have been read. That may sound as a roundabout way of stating the same thing, but rest assured that application is really what matters in this paper. And managing time, of course. Trust us when we say that the exam is a race against time.

Best of luck!!!!!!!!!!:shy:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)