Please Estimate My Uai (1 Viewer)

h1958buglid

HSC
I go to a top 25 school

Subject rank:

Adv. English - middle

Economics - above average

Business Studies - above average

Modern History - nearly last (however only out of 15 people who all seem to be doing soo well, so maybe im not THAT bad as I always get around 75%)

Biology - average

Ok so my marks arnt that great.. but I really still want a good UAI so lets say I then study everyday before HSC and get fantastic results for that, what will my UAI be?? Can I still do well?

Thanks to anyone who helps!

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
回复: Please Estimate My Uai

wow you really narrowed it down for us there, "middle"/"above average" , wow.

85-90.

h1958buglid

HSC
ha yeah I didnt mean just a little bit above average but in the middle of mid - high.. so its not that specific lol. but thanks! xx

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
h1958buglid said:
I go to a top 25 school

Subject rank:

Adv. English - middle

Economics - above average

Business Studies - above average

Modern History - nearly last (however only out of 15 people who all seem to be doing soo well, so maybe im not THAT bad as I always get around 75%)

Biology - average

Ok so my marks arnt that great.. but I really still want a good UAI so lets say I then study everyday before HSC and get fantastic results for that, what will my UAI be?? Can I still do well?

Thanks to anyone who helps!
Care to elaborate on this? What's the difference between middle and average?

runnable

HSC
I'll just assume you are an "average" student in your year. 85 UAI

h1958buglid

HSC
um nothing. I was clearly thinking 'middle of year' when I wrote middle, and then 'average marks' when I wrote average.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
You should really get over 90 UAI if you are like ranked middle in your year.

Apart from that, I cannot make an exact estimate as you haven't provided any data.

h1958buglid

HSC
ahh thanks! Yeah I really hope I do get 90 i'm really aiming for it..

conics2008

HSC
According to my theory of guesstimation. You will get according to your user name and your number of post.

the other 69 is to remind you what you will be doing that paticular night.

runnable

HSC
Its your rank that counts, so an average MARK means nothing.

h1958buglid

HSC
Yeah ok sorry - by average I mean average of my year... aka middle rank of my year :)... why?? what else would 'average' mean if not based around other peoples mark?

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC
h1958buglid said:
Yeah ok sorry - by average I mean average of my year... aka middle rank of my year :)... why?? what else would 'average' mean if not based around other peoples mark?
Why dont you just put up your actual ranks (like 6/12 etc etc)? That way people can be more helpful

runnable

HSC
h1958buglid said:
"um nothing. I was clearly thinking 'middle of year' when I wrote middle, and then 'average marks' when I wrote average."

and now you say

"Yeah ok sorry - by average I mean average of my year... aka middle rank of my year :)... why?? what else would 'average' mean if not based around other peoples mark?"

Hey, average marks does not equate to average (middle) ranks. Think about it. Then post if you don't understand.

h1958buglid

HSC
Yeah we dont get our overall rank at my school... and half the subjects they dont give us ranks when they give back assesments - they just give us one of those charts that show where you are placed comparative to everyone else - like those dot things? So yea I just never bother to count where I am placed cause it would take too long...

Overall i'm probaly a middle of the year ranked student, so lets say... 30/60.

h1958buglid

HSC
oh and dont worry I dont need a UAI estimation I guess i'll just try my hardest and see where it takes me :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)