• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Playing sport against girls... (1 Viewer)

codydhu

AdherentFollower
HSC
bobness said:
and your point is?
Not really trying to make any point there... just a relevant anecdote (sp)

last night i had a dream that a moose chased me into a house, i shut the door and it opened it somehow and chased me down a hall.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
withoutaface said:
That's not showing there's equality at all, it's implying that women are the weaker sex who can only win when the male has voluntarily imposed a severe handicap upon himself.
Yes, but if he beats her in 10 games and shows NO mercy and "annihilates the bitch" as he so eloquently put, I doubt he'll be getting action from her anytime soon.

Watch out but, she may annihilate YOU!

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
my ex went really easy on me when we played tennis & when i found out (i thought i was just really good, haha) i got really angry & told him to play for real. i lost pretty badly

anyway the point is who cares just go & have fun

Cykologi_gal

Psyche...
HSC
If she's not so good at the game and you are...you have to win...that makes sense. Score points with her, not against her and (intentionally) make it a close thing. She will probably know though, mind you, but it might just make her realize that you are not in fact, trying to crush her self-esteem but to be sensitive and help her - that's another thing, teach her to play and show that side of you. :)

By the way, do show off - so she will be impressive along with being touched by your consideration of her.

It should be balanced out - showing off and your consideration.

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
I'd hate for a guy to let me win. I play pool with my guy friends all the time, I dont suck, I just dont win..sometimes I come VERY close as in just the 8 ball left. Im very good at snookering so I try to win that way.

But seriously I play with my guy friends including my bf (we were in teams and I was partnered with my drunk friend and my bf was partnered with my friend and she wasnt that good either), and thats the only time I've won and it was a close game. I wouldnt like some one to let me win. It ruined my bfs ego cos he likes winning... but granted he was pretty sloshed so... lol

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
i alwasy say to my bf to let me win because its what he is supposed to do but really if he did i would feel cheated because it wasnt a full challenge. i think you can beat her at pool if you can but dont rub it in her face that you won

HSC
odd. one time back in high school i was playing soccer, and the girl on the other team had the ball. i came in for the tackle, but when i went to smash the ball it rebounded off her foot and smashed her in the face. oops. anyway i went over to say sorry, etc etc and i felt really bad. the end.

but a few days later when we played again, i overheard her saying that she hates it when guys play soft just because they're girls. so play normal i guess.

m.c.moey

Purple's a fruit
HSC
brogan77 said:
Go hard and when you smash her, rub it in.

Call her names, say she looks fat in her outfit, put her off her game, sledge her, steve waugh calls it "mental disintergration."

Whatever it takes to win.

Then when you win, really show her who's boss, just let her know all night that you smashed her, ya know females are the inferior sex and all that jazz.

Chicks LOVE being put in their place and degraded, they thrive on it.

Grind her into the dirt, son.
rofllll i luv dis cunt, dats some 1337 shit rite der

T-Boner

HSC
i coudlnt be bothered reading pages 2 and 3, so hopefully im still on topic..

make sure its a close game, but beat her all the same. nothings worse (especially when youre a competitive person like myself) than having a loss rubbed in your face for weeks when you clearly threw the game. especially since you cant actually admit to playing below par, because then her feelings will be tarnished, which leads to her having a month long headache

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
Brogan > *

Anyways, she might beat you, both guys and girls are good.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
forget the pool game and just jump straight onto the table for the wild thang....you know you want to
and well there are sticks for reasons beyond my imagination...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)