Playing It Straight (1 Viewer)

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Okay, I admit it was a pretty terrible show, but I DID watch it, and it looks like its been axed... so i was wondering... does anyone know what happened in the end? Did Rebecca pick a gay guy or a straight guy?
Who did she pick?
It was like, my mums only show (apart from news) and she is quite distressed lol.

Ducky

I saw it last nite...its on at 11:30 Thurs chan 7. Last episode last nite umm...Chad won! and he wasn't gay.

Oh and i saw Dane at the motorshow in sydney and he looks soo much better in real life than on telly. he's gay tho..but yeh :)

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
hey thanks for that... Dane was gay? that means that other guy was telling the truth!

waterfowl

HSC
You need to learn to study the television guide and search for shows you like, or like to watch. Often they will simply move a shows timeslot without any warning and unless you study the guide or at least look hard for the show you will never find it! (obviously)

So the moral to the story is: look carefully at the guide!

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
exactly! when the amazing race aired its first season ages ago, i though it had been axed... then i found it in the tv guide two months later on something like a saturday at 12.00 am!!!

missed a whole lot of episodes...

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
I watched it religiously, cos i'm a tv freak.. the results:
Final 3: Dane, Chad, Evan
Bec chose: Chad - who was fukn straight, WHAT A LIE !! I still think the chan 7 producers made him say that, so Bec wouldn't feel bad haha.
Losers: Dane & Evan - who were GAY omg not a big shock for Dane, but Evan... GAY ?? noooooooo wayyy.... so didn't spot that.... argh wanted him to win. He is such a good liar. And to think him and Dane fully pashed Bec just for the money.. wow.

On another note.. Simon (bartender), Damon & Campbell were the only hot ones, which Simon & Damon were str8 n Campbell gay. Damn stereotypes.. spin out.. =/

HSC
i totally forgot about this show

it was ok .. its just that you only really wanted it during the last ten minutes to see who was going.

i thought the first guy voted off was so hot - the funny one awww

and i can't believe evan was gay either!

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
OMG EVAN WAS GAY???

I would never have believed that. I thought he was totally genuine. And campbell was so gay i cant believe bec didnt pick that up LONG ago... she really was stcuk with SO many gay guys at the end couple of shows then hey.

I guess the only one i respect was the one who said he couldnt lie to her and told her he was gay. Warms my heart!

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
chad was the ONLY one telling the truth!!
he seems so nice!
im glad she got the good one
i was worried shed choose evan!

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
I'm glad she chose chad, he was the one that i picked as being straight out of the last 3.
Dane, looked gay from a mile
it was hard to tell with evan, i thought he was a shy quiet guy, but i still thought he could have been gay, especially how he looked nervous when he was having dinner with her in the city.
I wonder if rebecca and chad ended up having a relationship

Mushy18

HSC
omg, i was so convinced that chad was gay. he was just too good to be true, and he sed really cheezy cliches to beck..."every time i see you, you look more beautiful than the last" or "wenever im with you, i feel like we're meant to be". wtf? lol i cant believe chad is straight! dane is an idiot...he kissed beck and led her on. wat gay guy does that to a woman for money?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)