Playground Weekender 2010 is now 4 days (1 Viewer)

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
talk about planning early:

Having just celebrated their most successful year yet, it’s been a case of no rest for the wicked in the Playground Weekender camp, with news coming through that the 2010 festival will stretch out to 4 epic days. Mark it in your diary now kids, Thursday February 18th through to Sunday February 21st!

In 2009 Playground had their biggest crowd ever, with 8,000 party people descending on Wiseman’s Ferry. Organisers have promised that the maximum they’ll allow it to grow to in 2010 in 12,000, as they want to ensure the unique vibe and atmosphere Playground has become famous for is maintained.

If you’re keen as mustard to ensure your spot at the 2010 event they’ll be selling some super early bird special tickets for only $130+bf. They’re 4 day passes, and once they’ve sold out the price will jump to a second release of $159+bf (3 days) and $179+bf (4 days), and final release of $199+bf (3 days only).

To get an early bird ticket you must be a Playground Weekender member, which costs $30. So, in essence you’re getting a 4 day ticket for the price of 3 days, right? Right! Membership will get you:

1.Guaranteed tickets for you and one other for future years of the Playground Weekender.
2.Reduced price tickets to the Playground Weekender Fancy Dress Reunion at a limited capacity venue in the very near future.
3.20% reduction in ticket price to all Playground events and tours (recent tours included Primal Scream, The Streets and Crazy P).
4.A membership card, and other unspecified goodies.

if there is pretty much any festival i want to go to next year (aside from splendour) it will be this. I have heard nothing but good things about every single aspect of this festival. I've even heard that some people prefer it over splendour.

johony

HSC
..and helluva lot closer too

sweet, i'll be 18 by the time this is on. lineup was quite good this year, i have high hopes next year will just as good or better.

T- Rex

HSC
definitely going next year

worked the dress up day this year and it looked like so much fun

Glaciana

HSC
N/A
Bumping this up - I got my tickets. I have been to this festival the past 2 years. Best festival ever!!!! WAY better than Splendor in regards to the atmosphere, and Im sure they will get the line-up's that Splendor get in years to come.

Glaciana

HSC
N/A
Bump. I got my tickets in july with the VIP early bird thing. They are no longer avaliable, gonna have to wait till they are released to the general public. I am hanging for a line-up....gotta be close.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)