• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Plans for the 'Final' Holiday? (1 Viewer)

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
dont bother studying or doing any revision!its gonna be the last time you actually have a holiday, other 2 weeks holidays your gonna have exams that start RIGHT after it, so not really a holiday is it? So take it easy & enjoy it while it lasts, if not ..youre gonna regret it!

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Buiboi said:
dont bother studying or doing any revision!its gonna be the last time you actually have a holiday, other 2 weeks holidays your gonna have exams that start RIGHT after it, so not really a holiday is it? So take it easy & enjoy it while it lasts, if not ..youre gonna regret it!
The thing is you're probably going to do minimal work in next year's holidays as well. You just feel like you should be doing something.

This one you DON'T HAVE TO SO DON'T.

Heed the advice.

Heed it.

Haecce

HSC
My French Excursion to New Caledonia returns on the 4th of October. After that I sincerely doubt I'll have any cash, so I'll mainly be staying in and catching up with my reading. Not school reading, the reading of the 10 new books bought this year that have sat unloved whilst I have been made galavant around with prescribed texts.
A party or two will come into the bargain.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
DOTA. PROPHECY OBEY. SUBMISSION. GODSPEED (although not in the actual holidays). dans apartment.

really, just shuffle my ass off and enjoy the fuck out of myself.

then suicide.

HSC
You people do too much thats why i will get brutally beaten by you in the HSC. For me ill be sleeping in, partying and golfing. Doing absolutely nothing all holidays.

Le3sah

HSC
Firstly, put all my year 11 stuff into the garage along with my other books and crap.

Clean my room, it looks like a bomb just blew off...no really...

Then sleep/enjoy the holidays! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)