Planet of the apes (1 Viewer)

smegthehead

is chairman kaga
HSC
theory two sounds a bit more credible than the others. hell everyone in this world knows that the demise of the earth would come about due to the mass use of monkey butlers :p

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
Originally posted by Orange Juice
theory1 didnt the bad monkey die or kinda get trapped somewhere...(i havnt seen it since it was in cinemas)
yeh, the bad ape did get trapped but it escaped or something
Originally posted by smegthehead
theory two sounds a bit more credible than the others. hell everyone in this world knows that the demise of the earth would come about due to the mass use of monkey butlers :p
yeh that was the novelists original version. I guess later adaptations tried to be too clever

Azn fairies

the menaing of the ending was becasue ...when they guy went to the "plante of the apes" he brang some technology with him like (spac ship and guns) ..adn the ape learnt how to use this tech...hence the sceen where the apes use the gun ...adn they are able to take ovber earth becasue of the advancement of their techn. knowledge....SO he changed the future.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
Originally posted by Snapwizard
Movies sux when they need to explain the endding for us to understand!!
either that, or you're an idiot

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
I didn't like the ending. The movie wasn't as good as I thought it was going to be. We taped it, and just let the tape run. Anyway we had the Bone collecter at the front of the tape and we on the end of the tape we ended up with a bit of the original movie.
The original movie seemed decent enough, and I was just getting into it, when the tape ran out, so I'll have to watch it next time it comes on TV.

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
yeh, never watched planet of the apes before then and thought the movie was alright until it reached the end. I liked the concept of how man mistreats their power and reversing of roles.

damn...should've taped the old version...i thought it was gonna be the same thing except with crapper makeup

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by crazyhomo
either that, or you're an idiot
Well its still a shit movie - the only way the ending makes any sence is that you have either read the book, have the DVD where the director explains the endding -Proving it a shit film, or you have seen the orginal Plante of the apes!!!

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
Well its still a shit movie - the only way the ending makes any sence is that you have either read the book, have the DVD where the director explains the endding -Proving it a shit film, or you have seen the orginal Plante of the apes!!!
so basically, if you're an idiot and can't understand the movie, then it must be shit

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
well the ending of this one is pretty shit...but some movies with ambiguious endings where you dont have to understand it is still pretty good even though you dont totally understand it

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
Originally posted by simmic
well the ending of this one is pretty shit...but some movies with ambiguious endings where you dont have to understand it is still pretty good even though you dont totally understand it
yeah, i didn't like burton's planet of the apes, not for the ending, but i found the entire movie boring, but saying a movie is shit because you are too stupid to understand the ending, well that's your own damn fault

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
yeah, i didn't like burton's planet of the apes, not for the ending, but i found the entire movie boring, but saying a movie is shit because you are too stupid to understand the ending, well that's your own damn fault
Its a shit movie u moron!!

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
you're an idiot

:rolleyes: The first time u called me an idiot you had 38 post counts (2 days ago) the second time you called me an idiot (yesterday) you had 39 post counts and now you have 40. :( Its a great felling when someone logs on the net just to call me an idiot:rolleyes:

I dont even have time to watch to much movies these days, with all this useless uni work:mad1:

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
:rolleyes: The first time u called me an idiot you had 38 post counts (2 days ago) the second time you called me an idiot (yesterday) you had 39 post counts and now you have 40. :( Its a great felling when someone logs on the net just to call me an idiot:rolleyes:

I dont even have time to watch to much movies these days, with all this useless uni work:mad1:
you're an idiot. posts in non-school don't count towards your postcount. maybe you should just keep you mouth shut in the future, unless you really want to keep humiliating yourself

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)