Plan your timetable! (1 Viewer)

miyoko

HSC
B Planning - 5 days!, is it common for a degree to have cover 5 days? and also one of my lectures on wednesday goes from 1-4 pm, and another lecture straight after it at 4 pm, would I be late going to my next lecture?

drmix

HSC
N/A
i guess its common for sci and eng programs to cover 5 days...i dunno abt b planning though...

and u wont be late for ur lectures...because classes normally start 5past the hour and finish 5to the hour so u get like 10mins to stroll

juzmister

HSC
Commerce-What a timetable! I'm doing QMA from 6-8PM (my brain works better in the evenings). It's going to be fun.

Raginsheep

HSC
Its not like you'll actually attend the QMA lectures after a few weeks (based on observation of friends) ...

Raginsheep

HSC
Didn't they want to make commerce a five day affair this year?

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
What the fuck, since when were there commerce classes on Friday?

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
since this year mate. usually friday was a guaranteed day off besides infs students.

drmix

HSC
N/A
Raginsheep said:
Didn't they want to make commerce a five day affair this year?
oh man...how very uncool!!! but im safe wit my timetable...for s1 that is...no fridays!

Chris.

HSC
ahhaha im in the same acct tutorial as you..
everything of mine is in 3 days a week

juzmister

HSC
I could fit in a three day week, but i really did not want to sit in lectures for 4 hours straight...

drmix

HSC
N/A
juzmister said:
I could fit in a three day week, but i really did not want to sit in lectures for 4 hours straight...
:eek:...i would of gone for the 4hours straight...the extra travellin and just the fact, waking up one day and saying YEY! dont have to go to uni on that day is a big bonus for me! =)

Pace_T

HSC
drmix said:
:eek:...i would of gone for the 4hours straight...the extra travellin and just the fact, waking up one day and saying YEY! dont have to go to uni on that day is a big bonus for me! =)
yeh i agree
4 hrs is nuffing, not as bad as having an extra day of uni.. lectures r a bludge anyway lol

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
Heh! First Years are lucky =) Timetable slots are really flexible. When you hit 2nd Year and above its worse!!

I have a 9-11am lecture on Tues, then nothing till 5-6 Biochem lecture...so let's see...6 hours at uni =p:)

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
Use the time to do the week's homework (assuming you get any :p)

Edit: Rekkusu

NinjaSauce

HSC
juzmister said:
They close to eachother?
Moi?

I don't know... I have to learn to get my way around UNSW first. This is my first year.

I'm sure it will be fine. Even if it is really far away, the whole class will be together, and we will have protection via our mob... I hope...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)