Placebo gig (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
Who's buying tickets tomorrow? or have already bought them from the presale? yay so excited, missed out last time when they were here!

arrested development
HSC
Re: Placebo

i think i shall be going. hurrah!

HSC
Re: Placebo

i missed out last time too but i waited outside of ticketek in the cold for 25 minutes and i bought my ticket :cool: ... i am so excited!!!! :D and after i bought i skipped around the plaza! lol! woot! :)

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
did placebo sell out this morning? i was at redback lining up to buy my dresden dolls ticket behind five people, and the fifth perosn in front of me was a girl i went to school with, was running 45mins late for work to buy the tix, she waited behind the 4 people in front of her, got to the front at about 9:10ish only to be told that they were going through ticketek and she shop didnt sell tix through ticketek and she had to go to the ipac or entertainment centre.. when i walked out she was walking the wrong way - towards a shop that used to be a ticketek outlet.. until it closed down that is :/ im curious to know whether she got her tix

G

Gavvvvvin

I wandered in at 4:50 and it wasnt sold out. Suck shit to you people who bothered lining up.

PS I thought $80 was a bit steep.

placebo101

HSC
i got my ticket during the presale on wednesday:), cant wait. going by myself atm, none of my friends like em:mad1:

joe1016

HSC
i got my tix this morning! im going with my GF and a mate.

i cant f*cking wait!

i havent been to the hordern before, its meant to be a good venue isnt it?

arrested development
HSC
joe1016 said:
i havent been to the hordern before, its meant to be a good venue isnt it?
no, it's really rather shit.

Adam

HSC
It's not the best in Sydney, but certainly not the worst. It sounds alright, the lighting is good and it's not overly big. Big top beats it with sound, as does Enmore (and lighting), as does Metro.

Read: It's good enough.

MissSavage29

Resident Priss
HSC
I got my tickets for the canberra show during the pre-sale.

I'm so excited - my roommate has just introduced me to Placebo and i've just bought my first album (meds) and i've been listening to some of the older stuff to get ready for the concert

Cannot wait until September

HSC
N/A
Yay! My friend whom with we have dreamed of going to see placebo live ever since we befriended eachother, and her bf are coming too!

MissSavage29

Resident Priss
HSC
my tickets came in the mail today! Looking at them right now... i think we shall be lining up about 4 or so hours before to ensure that we can get as close to the stage as possiable

September cannot seem further away

HSC
im going to the gig at the Hordern with three friends.. i am so excited :D !!!!! we are gonna be getting there really early too but not as early as i would like coz i have school but its all good!
The last gig i saw at the Hordern was A Perfect Circle & there were pat downs and metal detectors & it was rather frightening so lets hope that it wont be like that in September. I hope to see you all there xXx

HSC
I honestly thought they would be cheaper & i paid for three (& i am putting in for another) especially since its at the hordern but hey i would give most of my posessions to see them, possibly even a leg. Definately worth it... :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)