PIP Topic Question (1 Viewer)

disFUNKshunal

HSC
Okay, so I've been battling with what I've exactly wanted to make my PIP question, I know it's pretty late to be changing it up. But see, I've stuck to the same core topic and stuff, it's just been the narrowing down and the whole making it specific that has screwed me up a bit. I just thought (as I was looking through what I've done) about doing How does technology affect an HSC student's productivity? Is this Society and Culture enough for a PIP or should I just stick with my original question that is What affects has technology has on non-verbal communication between adolescents?

Your input is greatly appreciated =]

_charlotte

HSC
A couple of people in my S+C class are doing PIPs relating to the media and technology and how if affects the adolescent. I think it's a very topical subject, it's very appropriate for today's society.
I quite like the second question personally,
but if you did the first one, you could probably do a cross-cultural perpective with a culture that has little technology and how it affected their HSC or something?
Actually you could prpbably do something like that for either one?
anyways, hope that helped a bit.
:)

Amolester

HSC
I would say definitely stick with the old one. The other one doesn't seem related to Soiety and Culture, and you'd have a hard time measuring productivity with technology against productivity without (unless you asked a friend to do their next assignment by hand... you'd have one less friend then...)
I like your original one, and I'd make sure there's a sense of changes in technology over time assessed against changes in non-verbal communication over time. So that'd work for the cross cultural factor.
Good luck :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)