pip topic feedback (1 Viewer)

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
but like is the topic unethical or anything or is it just boring
it's interesting ig but it's also a very touchy and a bit controversial topic depending on who you ask for both communities involved (arguably moreso with the topic of islam and religion) so it would probably be better to steer clear of it

BadDelicious01

HSC
it's interesting ig but it's also a very touchy and a bit controversial topic depending on who you ask for both communities involved so it would probably be better to steer clear of it
are controversial topics bad...?

BadDelicious01

HSC
might’ve misworded it but it's less controversial but it's more like you're walking on a wobbly bridge hanging above a cliff leading 100m down so you'd have to tread extremely carefully and prob wouldn't be worth it in the end
but if i did do it well do you think i could get a 40?

nsw..wollongong

HSC
Nah acc I thought abt it for a bit and I don’t think it’s that bad tbh as long as u stay factual and accurate with info from various sources. But I’ve never done a pip so idk if markers can be biased, it makes sense that it’s a possibilit

BadDelicious01

HSC
Nah acc I thought abt it for a bit and I don’t think it’s that bad tbh as long as u stay factual and accurate with info from various sources. But I’ve never done a pip so idk if markers can be biased, it makes sense that it’s a possibilit
thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

nsw..wollongong

HSC
thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
But don’t glamourise it just to fit a certain perspective, u may disagree and agree w a lot of things but u gotta be truthful and include it ALL in there, a lot of misinformation is spread with these types of topics so I think u should be careful

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)