PIP survery questionare on homosexuality (1 Viewer)

petermo

HSC
[FONT=&quot]Hi I am peter and I ‘am doing research for my HSC society and culture PIP I am trying to answer the question of “homosexual discovering self and identity and the serotypes associated by them in society” I would like a moment of your time to complete this questionnaire.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Do you know of homosexual people you associate with?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Yes [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]No [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]What is your opinion of homosexuals as a social group?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]What type of serotypes do you associate with homosexuality? List them[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Has Homosexuality ever affected you in life or the way you live your life? If so how?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Yes [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]No [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Do you accept homosexuality in society? And Why?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Yes [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]No[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/FONT]

Miss Code

HSC
[FONT=&quot]Hi I am peter and I ‘am doing research for my HSC society and culture PIP I am trying to answer the question of “homosexual discovering self and identity and the serotypes associated by them in society” I would like a moment of your time to complete this questionnaire.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Do you know of homosexual people you associate with?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Yes [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]No [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]What is your opinion of homosexuals as a social group?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I think that homosexual individuals are the same as straight people, why does being homosexual make a person different? I think just because someone is gay doesnt change who they are as a person[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]What type of serotypes do you associate with homosexuality? List them[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]life? If so how?[/FONT]

I treat others how I wish to be treated, this includes homosexuals, so dont pay attention to others judgements

[FONT=&quot]Yes [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]No [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Do you accept homosexuality in society? And Why?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Yes they are no different due to sexual liking [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]No[/FONT]

According to ur thing ur HSC isnt until 2010? Why are you doing the pip now? :)

iloveapple

HSC
According to ur thing ur HSC isnt until 2010? Why are you doing the pip now? :)
yeh i was wondering that too.

-

Do you know of homosexual people you associate with?

Yes

What is your opinion of homosexuals as a social group?
I don't have an opinion on them. they're just normal people.. but i love gay guys! they're so cute :)

What type of serotypes do you associate with homosexuality? List them

Umm...
Ladies: butch, manly
Men: Feminine, high voices, loves shopping.

Basically the stereotypes for each gender reversed, really.

Has Homosexuality ever affected you in life or the way you live your life? If so how?

Nope.

Do you accept homosexuality in society? And Why?

Yeah I do. Homosexual people are just normal... and everyone deserves to live their life the way they want to without judgement or prejudice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)