PIP survery questionare on homosexuality (1 Viewer)

petermo

HSC
[FONT=&quot]Hi I am peter and I ‘am doing research for my HSC society and culture PIP I am trying to answer the question of “homosexual discovering self and identity and the serotypes associated by them in society” I would like a moment of your time to complete this questionnaire.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Do you know of homosexual people you associate with?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]No [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]What is your opinion of homosexuals as a social group?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]What type of serotypes do you associate with homosexuality? List them[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Has Homosexuality ever affected you in life or the way you live your life? If so how?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Yes [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]No [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Do you accept homosexuality in society? And Why?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Yes [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]No[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/FONT]

Knuckles26

HSC
A lot of ppl are doing attitudes to homosexuality (inclusing myself)... Eep.

Do you know of homosexual people you associate with?
Yes

What is your opinion of homosexuals as a social group?

That's like asking my opinion of heterosexuals as a group...

They're a minority group who have been discriminated against for a long time, and who are often the subject of vicious prejudice from institutions like the church. But in the end they're just people like anyone else...

What type of serotypes do you associate with homosexuality? List them

The stereotypes are pretty well known:

Gay guys: effeminate (wear tight clothes, have high pitched voices and other female characteristics) and lust-driven (no lasting relationships - a life of one night stands)

Lesbians: Two main categories, the dyke (butch, wears flannel, short hair, and is generally masculine) and the lipstick lesbian (feminine looking)

Has Homosexuality ever affected you in life or the way you live your life? If so how?

Yes

I'm pansexual, so... yeah, affected. And i know lots of ppl who are gay, lesbian or bi.

Do you accept homosexuality in society? And Why?

Yes

Being pansexual it'd be a bit odd not to accept it! There's nothing wrong with being gay. :)

xo Hope i helped

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)