• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

PIP methodology - fill out my Questionnaire? please? (1 Viewer)

Lemon-Or-Lime

HSC
Hi everyone. I'm doing a Questionnaire for my 2nd methodology on the topic "Happiness in Australia". It would be really great if some of you could help me out by filling it in. I've collected a fair few already, but i thought the Internet would be good, because i could get opinions of people living outside of my immediate area. ok, here it is. Thanks guys!
Excuse the kind of bad formatting of it. I had to change it to make it possible to fill out online.

HAPPINESS QUESTIONARRE
All answers are anonymous and confidential

Place an X in your preferred response

[ ] Female

[ ] 16 – 30 years
[ ] 31 – 50 years
[ ] Over 50 years

• Place of residence
[ ] Urban
[ ] Rural

What is your current household composition? Eg. Single parent, married, defacto relationship, living with parents,etc:

5.What is your current work status?

[ ] Full-time employment
[ ] Part-time employment
[ ] Student
[ ] Unemployed
[ ] Prefer not to disclose

• What is your income per year?
[ ] Not applicable
[ ] $10 000 or less
[ ] $11 000 to $20 000
[ ] $21 000 to $40 000
[ ] $41 000 to $60 000
[ ] $61 000 to $80 000
[ ] $81 000 to $99 000
[ ] $100 000 or more
[ ] Prefer not to disclose

6. Out of the following activities, indicate with a tick the level of enjoyment experienced doing each using the following categories:

Not applicable, No level of enjoyment, Low levels of enjoyment, Medium levels of enjoyment, High levels of enjoyment

Socializing:
Exercising:
Shopping:
Preparing food/eating:
Relaxing:
Pray/Worship/Meditate:
Computer/Email/Internet:
Working:
Housework:
Commuting:
Music related activities:
Watching TV/movies:
Going out:

• Out of the following interaction partners, indicate with a tick the level of enjoyment experienced with each using the following categories:
Not applicable, No level of enjoyment, Low levels of enjoyment, Medium levels of enjoyment, High levels of enjoyment

Friends:
Relatives:
Spouse/Partner:
Children:
Clients/Coworkers:
Boss:
Online Friends:
Alone:

9. On a scale of 1-10, how satisfied are you with Australia’s current social, political and economic situation?

• Do you believe life in Australia is improving? (YES/NO)

• Do you believe wealthier people are happier than an average income earner? (YES/NO)

Economically, Australia is much better off than we once were. Do you think this has made us happier as a nation? Explain your response:

THANKYOU FOR YOUR OPINIONS. YOUR HELP IS APPRECIATED

Lemon-Or-Lime

HSC
yeah sorry about that. i posted a thread before i read the "Important! Read this BEFORE posting a new thread!" topic. Questionnaires aren't supposed to go here. but thanks!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)