Pip hypothesis. (1 Viewer)

Kellymaree

HSC
Ive noticed a lot of previous topics have had quirky, eye catching statements or hypothesis. I cant think of a good one for mine, if anyone has ideas :) im doing indigenous australians and welfare... like do they get paid to be indigenous kinda thing... :)

HSC
Ive noticed a lot of previous topics have had quirky, eye catching statements or hypothesis. I cant think of a good one for mine, if anyone has ideas :) im doing indigenous australians and welfare... like do they get paid to be indigenous kinda thing... :)
Elaborate...?

HSC
Elaborate...?
Yes please, you probably don't intend it but be very careful what you write or it'll come off sounding unethical and racist. =)

Kellymaree

HSC
Yeah i definitely wouldnt use that in my title! would be very unethical :) currently my title is just Indigenous Australians and Welfare. my aim is to find out if indigenous australians get different welfare support based simply on their race, compared to what the majority society thinks they recieve...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)