Piercings and Tattoos (2 Viewers)

Piercings and Tats

• I have piercings (state how many/where)

Votes: 515 54.1%
  • I have tattoos (what/where)

Votes: 32 3.4%
  • I have piercings and tattoos

Votes: 69 7.2%
  • I have neither.

Votes: 336 35.3%

• Total voters

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Hey girls, what exactly is the appeal of navel piercing? I have never understood it... Is it so you never lose your keys?

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
i would probably go for some sort of star design on the bicep..no bigger than a 50c piece..but that is never going to happen though

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by Lexicographer
Hey girls, what exactly is the appeal of navel piercing? I have never understood it... Is it so you never lose your keys?
I don't get it either and I don't even think it looks that great.

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
That's a really funny tattoo actually. :)

I'd think of getting the barcode for something.
there's a year ten girl that i used to see back when i was in highschool, who had a barcode on the back of her neck. i wonder if it'll get registered if she wanted to scan herself at K-Mart or something. "Price check, aisle 4"

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
navel is bellybutton? maybe some think it looks good. it's fashionable. it's anothe rplace to get pierced

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
I wanna get another piercing put near my first piercing at the top of my left ear. I'm starting to think - should i have gotten two piercings next to each other, on the same day? Is it healthy or safe?

kkorpz

Casual Wanderer
HSC
It would probably be a good idea to get peicings done on the same day so that you dont have to wait again after getting one done to get the other done. Piecing is safe if u get it done at a place that uses the proper anesthetics..

I wanna get a tattoo... a wrist tattoo to replace my WWJD wristband which is currently creating a white band around my wrist. But I dont think I could take the pain of needles being stabbed into my wrist.. or risking the mobility of my wrist and hand.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Hey K! How's the desert? I didn't know you wanted a tattoo :p

I don't think it's "ansthetics" that matter, but rather the antiseptics. :) After all, there's little point in eliminating the pain you feel during the piercing if you're in for a lot more from an infection eh!

Last edited:

kkorpz

Casual Wanderer
HSC
Technically its not desert.. more like deserted farmland.. And its fine..meeting heaps of people and having fun.. just going slightly insane coz i haven't been able to access msn.

Of course I wanted a tattoo.. even if it wasn't one that goes around my wrist.. lolz.. even a small one on the underside of my wrist.. like a smiley face.. or the emoticon with the tounge sticking out.

ansthetics .. antiseptics .. meh.. I dunno the difference. I'd just make sure i dont feel the pain and I dont get infected.

Last edited:

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Fine I edited the name, happy now?

Tattoo on the underside of the wrist doesn't sound so wise. You have a major vein there...

kkorpz

Casual Wanderer
HSC
Fine I edited the name, happy now?

Tattoo on the underside of the wrist doesn't sound so wise. You have a major vein there...
Yep.. much happier :D kekeke..

One of my friends has a tattoo on the underside of her wrist. Its a little black 'sign of the cross'.

hehehe.. I was thinking of getting one of those tattoos which glow under black light so that it wouldn't be noticable during the day.. Saw it on Ripley's Believe it or Not.. but I dont know where to get one.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by aNg3L_iReNe
i have 8 piercings!
4 on each ear! its funny tho, i dont wear earings in them lolzz
i like the shape of your ear :D
my ears are really weird

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
I like people that have elf ears - normally they only have it on one ear. Y'know, that little bone thingy that sticks out near the top. Oh and i know which glow in the dark tats you're talking about kkorpz - i saw it on ripleys too! I think that's only available in the US at the moment. It was fairly new

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
Well i don't have an elf ear! My boyfriend does. Actually no one in my family has an elf ear.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)