Pictures of change - the audience / context (1 Viewer)

juber

jhv,m
HSC
N/A
Ok, for the second part, I think i did ok to explore change and stuff, but i like kinda forgot the fact that the story was for submission to a competition entitled "pictures of change"

I used the image and the fact that it was on a mobile phone towards the end, howevor i failed to use "pictures" as either a recuring theme or a central idea to my story.

I would have done if I was in that frame of mind, but i kinda got stuck into it and subsequently neglected the importance of the title.

What I am asking essentially, is how much they would mark it down based on the fact that i didn't really get a chance to go with this "pictures" thing. My guess is that it would come under the "appropriate to audience, purpose and context" section of the rubric / syllabus.

Any ideas?

eeyore

in the same situation here... i mentioned the picture but not the theme 'pictures of change'

lambkin

My theory is that the markers are looking to see if you can construct a sentence half-decently, and whether or not you understand the whole 'change' concept...
I think they will more than likely take into consideration how much pressure everybody is under, and allow a bit of room to move for anyone who doesn't pick up on a tiny facet of one of the questions. As long as you've written well, and it has something to do with change, I reckon you should be okay. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)