pick economics for year 11/12 (1 Viewer)

mack

Banned
HSC
I find its pretty much just cause and effect type questions. Not that complicated really, just continuosly do practise questions and youll rip it up.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
santaslayer said:
Research= Ringing HSC Helpline for latest Stats the night before the HSC exam. :p
there's a HSC helpline?

astro

HSC
Eco's not too bad...i mean it's better than some of the other subjects i do

santaslayer

HSC
Jago said:
there's a HSC helpline?
LoLz, you didn't know? Your're school has some serious catching up to do. :p

Cost of a local call. You can ask them any question you want. If they cannot answer it straight away, they'll ask another teacher and get back to you within that day.

santaslayer

HSC
This is the number, I think it officially opens near the end of September. 29th I think.

HSC Advice Line: 13 11 12

afta???

HSC
n i think there is a thread somewhere on the site that ppl post the answers from the helpline

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
santaslayer said:
This is the number, I think it officially opens near the end of September. 29th I think.

awesome, i'll remember that for next year.

kpq_sniper017

santaslayer said:

do u know how long the helpline opens for??

i should give the teachers some of those questions from the extension section of cambridge...might be interesting to c whether they actually respond within that day... :)

Luthien

Somewhere in the wilderness of my crazy mind
HSC
coroneos said:
it is the #1 subject!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah you REALLY annoy me.
Economics may be all well and good foryou, buti have no interest whatsoever in economins,and it willnothelpme atall intheuniversitycourseiwantto do. Thats why i AM doing Physics and Chem, and i like to think sciencetifically and have a challenge rather than a subject i won't like and is bludgy and hasno relevanceto what i wantto do.
Personal comment there.

afta???

HSC
pcx_demolition017 said:
i have to agree with everything ur saying....
....except economics isn't entirely bludgy. in my class, we don't actually do a lot of work, but it's up to us to do our own work at home - whether that's a good thing or not depends on each individual.
my teacher doesnt force us but everyone (well at least on our table) works hard automatically bcoz our teacher encourages us to be self aware n i think it really works!
i guess it has to do with the person too...if u dont like a subject no hope in gettin urself to study at it

afta???

HSC
every other teacher of the same subject sets essays for hw but my teacher tends to like us to do in class essays... to get used to writing in restraint time.........kinda good practice

coroneos

my teacher lets us play poker in class but our grade is a really hard working grade 4 economics so yea...

afta???

HSC
a girl was marketing her yaa t-shirts n the whole class was lookin n buying.....even the teacher brought 2 shirts.......n there goes our period.......shopping @ school

rumour

HSC
Yes, I agree eco is mad!!!

*goes to study eco*

EDIT:
We got KKs once & the teacher also gave us dried fruit.
She also takes photos of us !!!!!

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
As with any subject, make sure you find out as much as possible about it from unbiased people before choosing it.

santaslayer

HSC
pcx_demolition017 said:
do u know how long the helpline opens for??

i should give the teachers some of those questions from the extension section of cambridge...might be interesting to c whether they actually respond within that day... :)
There should be a handout setting the timetable out for when individual subjects commence and close. Your school should have it.

rumour

HSC
Sarah168 said:
As with any subject, make sure you find out as much as possible about it from unbiased people before choosing it.
But people are always going to tell you to pick their fave subject or a subject they think is good!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)