Physiotherapy... (1 Viewer)

sharks05

HSC
Hiya pplz... I have preferenced physio first and am pretty confident of getting the UAI... Only problem is I didn't do physics for HSC and am wondering how far this would put me behind. I did chem and 4 unit maths and some of the calculation work cross over... any advice??
Thanx a heap

Collin

HSC
N/A
Cram the physics course in the holidays (which is easy imo), or you can always do a bridging course at USYD. I don't think you need to worry that much, if you already did chemistry and 4 unit maths.

peteski01

Enlarged Member
HSC
N/A
JKDDragon said:
Cram the physics course in the holidays (which is easy imo), or you can always do a bridging course at USYD. I don't think you need to worry that much, if you already did chemistry and 4 unit maths.
lmao.. the physics course isn't that easy to cram collin, (well i wouldn't think so anyway). but i guess you could probably do it in a month or so if you really wanted to.

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
my sister did physio and she didn't do physics for her HSC but she was able to pick it up quite easily with a bridging course, just do one of those, no sweat! :)

hope to see you in physio next year ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)