Physiotherapy at usyd or uws? (1 Viewer)

pasta8

HSC
i'm hoping that the ATAR will be lower next year for physio at usyd since my atar is 96.3..

i also put physio at uws as my second preference and today i got offered a UWS Academic Excellence Conditional Scholarship Offer if i make my UWS course my first preference.. did anyone else get this? and do you know how likely the atar will be lower at usyd for physiotherapy next year? this scholarship offer is tempting but i'd much rather be at usyd

Basically wondering what would be more worth it; physio at uws with scholarship or physio at usyd?

K

khorne

Can't you put USYD as a first preferance and then if you don't get it, go to the scholarship? Did they stipulate that you must put it as a first preference?

K

khorne

Maybe post this in the UWS forum or the USYD and see what people say.

sinophile

HSC
N/A
how much is the scholarship? your absically trading money for a good school here

pasta8

HSC
The Scholarship has a total value of $20,000 ($5,000 per year for up to four years (or part-time equivalent);

I will be required to maintain a Grade Point Average of 5 (Credit Average) over each
academic year, in order to remain eligible for the Scholarship.

I made a thread there too but more people are viewing this and what like to know what you guys think

Inaxmaximus

HSC
A friend of mine is a physio graduate from UNCLE and tells me that physio at newcastle is regarded as more prestigious than USYD or UWS. As a whole newcatle is shit though, so most people don't realise the quality of the degree; or so he tells me.

jozza80

Enthusiasm
HSC
A friend of mine is a physio graduate from UNCLE and tells me that physio at newcastle is regarded as more prestigious than USYD or UWS. As a whole newcatle is shit though, so most people don't realise the quality of the degree; or so he tells me.
I don't even think Newcastle is accredited? So then that statement is most likely false.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)