Physics (1 Viewer)

darusan92

HSC
Hey,

Im doing my physics prelims on Monday!!!!! Wondering if anyone has done the independant schools paper yet because all the questions on that paper set a benchmark for the questions in the prelims paper!!!! so if anyone has done it could they please share some questions!!!!!

But i know for sure our school is not going to get that paper because its too hard and we cant answer some of those questions because we haven't studied it full (for e.g cosmic engine we did only half of it)

TKS reply ASAP!!!

bubblesss

HSC
darusan92 said:
Hey,

Im doing my physics prelims on Monday!!!!! Wondering if anyone has done the independant schools paper yet because all the questions on that paper set a benchmark for the questions in the prelims paper!!!! so if anyone has done it could they please share some questions!!!!!

But i know for sure our school is not going to get that paper because its too hard and we cant answer some of those questions because we haven't studied it full (for e.g cosmic engine we did only half of it)

TKS reply ASAP!!!
y don't u look in the resources section. they have plenty of past prelim papers for physics.
btw which school r u from? lol i have my prelim physics on monday aswell!!!!!!!! i wonder if we go to the same school?????:D

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
bubblesss said:
oops. guess i'm not from ur school then:p
LOL - It's obvious that she is not from Homebush BOYS, unless...

TO OP: I don't think anyone has done their independent because when you get exams from the company like that they tend to make you do exam at certain time to minimise cheating.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)