Physics VS Economics (1 Viewer)

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
Economics i believe. But if that's the only reason you do eco then i wouldn't suggest it. It's not the most exciting subject, but it's relatively straightforward. Physics to me is more interesting but is a more difficult subject.

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
economics is much better scaled but i do it and it is a load of shit, if you do it i think you will regret it, it is the worst subject eva, there is so much information and it is so hard to remember it all.

sf_diegoxrock

HSC
i find economics better than physics =) personal preference maybe

A l

HSC
N/A
Scaling changes every year. The site that Trev provided are the scaled means, they give a rough idea of how well a course scales. However, just because the scaled mean is high does not mean that you get additions to your score. Scaled marks change with ranks and sometimes there significant gaps between ranks.

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
i thought economics scales crap... :confused:

and that physics scales among the best...

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
in the past economics scales very well.

Tish_88

HSC
Jago said:
Economics i believe. But if that's the only reason you do eco then i wouldn't suggest it. It's not the most exciting subject, but it's relatively straightforward. Physics to me is more interesting but is a more difficult subject.
i love ecooo! fav subject, the technical parts r shit buh the general subject is pretty interesting, buh i no nufin bout physics is it hard?

P

pLuvia

Tish_88 said:
i love ecooo! fav subject, the technical parts r shit buh the general subject is pretty interesting, buh i no nufin bout physics is it hard?
physics isnt hard.. its just the formulas and science relation to them that is hard.. so basically physics can be sed to be another maths lesson with abit of scientific jargon put in it... :p

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
sf_diegoxrock said:
which subject usually gives better scaling?
Both eco and physics are good scalers provided you do well....I do both. However if you just pick physics for scaling, and science is not your thing...then you are bound to fuck up....Eco is much easier to do well in and key concepts are easy to drill into the head therefore if you do better at Eco it will scale better....Do both if you can...I love them both....oh yess and Quanta 2 Quarks is the BEST TOPIC. :uhhuh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)