Physics or Biology? Economic Or Legal Studies? Avd. Eng or Extention Eng? (1 Viewer)

bella5

HSC
Which one would you prefer? Please give reasons.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
these topics are pointless imo.. it's so subjective that it's not funny

and for the mere sake of it:
physics, eco, ext

i just picked the harder ones

noreun

HSC
Bio, eco, advanced.

It really depends on what your strengths are and personal preference.

Anyway, my reasons are:
Biology- I'm better with high content subjects.
Economics- The course seems more interesting.
Advanced- I tried extension, it wasn't for me. Completely different to how I thought it would be.

findsome1

HSC
A question that requires a subjective answer =='

Id personally pick Biology, eco, advanced english.

But I recommend you go over the syllabus outlines and the topics that will be covered in the courses and see which you find more suitable.

omnipotent

HSC
Physics > Biology
More interesting content and less memorising. More difficult though, so if you're stupid just do bio.
Economics > Legal
In terms of interestingness, its subjective however I prefer economics. Economics contains a lot less memorising than legal which is good for those who can work better with skills than with content.
Adv. English > Extension
I personally did both and hated extension because of the boring texts aswell as the stupidity of the course. The stupidity however continues to advanced and standard english, since they both consist of analysing bullshit written by some guy on bullshit, and then writing bullshit on the bullshit which you just analysed. I'd advise against standard however due to the difficulty of receiving high marks.

Jokerers

HSC
N/A
phys > bio (phys is more math than bio... and phys scales u better than bio)

Eco >or= Legal Studies (since i don't do neither of them, I can't rly give u an advice on this one.. however from what i heard, legal is more essay subject than eco (although eco is also pretty essay-ish too)...I also heard ppl from legal studies complain about how demanding the work is)

Adv >> Ext (I am struglling to keep up with adv... I am in top 5 for every subjet expect for adv(i was ranked 56/72.. :cry: Unless ur 100% sure u can cope with Ext. don't do it!)

so yeh.. just remember though... this is just an advice!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)